Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Georgina0707 Southend  (Read 3239 times)

1 review(s) for georgina0707 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline spottydog35

Thought I would give this lady a go.  Great feedback on AW, and looked pretty fit for her age in her pics.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were good, with initial e-mails, as I had issues around the time I could attend and had to change from 2:30 to 2:45, then maybe 3:00.  It turned out to be 2:45, but she was accommodating with my faffing around.

Flat was lovely and discreet, and my initial impressions when she opened the door were not too bad.  Older than I expected, but OK looking and fairly fit, but not worth £90 for an hour, when you can get many 20 year old EE's for the same or less than that.

I should of followed my instincts and either walked or just gone for a quicker, but nope, had my brains in the wrong place again.

Anyway, paperwork sorted (£90 for the hour) and offered a massage.  This was fine with me as long as its quick, and a lay on my front and she straddled me and started the massage.  So far so good.

Then it all went a bit pear shaped.  Conversation was not flowing (I am a bit shy and quiet, so I need a bit of coaxing, but I was having to try and get conversation from her and it wasn't easy)

After about 10 minutes, I turned over and she got on top of me and jiggled her tits in my face.  Fine I thought, they were nice, but 5 minutes later I was getting a bit bored, and was trying to maneuver her off gently so we could get on with something a bit more interesting.

When she got the hint, she asked what I wanted, and said a bit of oral, both ways if that is OK.  She said, "don't do it without", which again is fine with me, as it doesn't say oral without on her profile.

So on with the hat and in to position.  She had a nice pussy and seemed to be enjoying it.  Her blow job was OK, but there was far to much hand action.  5 minutes later, and I was close to cumming.  She then finished me off by hand, with no mouth action at all.  Very disappointing, but then I thought, well OK, plenty of time left, can give her a good seeing too, with round two.

Next thing I know, I heard, "do you want another massage before you go", and she was getting dressed again.  Fuck that.

One hand job, and still about half my time left and I was out the door.

Total waste of time, I could of paid half that for a quick hand job from a gorgeous fit teenager or something not someone nearly 50

Looking at her feedback on AW, I have now noticed there is a lot there from users with zero or 1 feedback.  Should of looked more carefully.

Avoid this lady if you dont want to be ripped off.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 08:49:33 pm by spottydog35 »

Offline sxman

I had a 30min punt with her a few months back for £55 I only cum once in a 30 min punt anyway, like you I'm shy and now you said it conversation was difficult, I can't give her a negative because she ticked all the boxes of needs at that time.

But glad you put your review up as I was thinking about booking her for an hour at £90 but no way now after reading your review.

Offline norfolk tiger

I'm fairly sure one of her pictures is nicked from another site.

Offline spottydog35

I know it didn't say unlimited cum on her profile, but you pay for an hour you expect an hour.  I can be quite quick sometimes and could even manage 2 pops in 30 minutes if we got straight down to business.

If I had known it was a one pop only service, I would probably not have gone to see her, or only paid for 30 minutes.

To top it all, she put some rubbish reply to my negative feedback saying I had to go as I was feeling guilty about my wife, and I only asked for a hand job.  Which is total crap.  She also sent me an e-mail in AW saying I was unhygienic (I had a shower before I left my house and she lives only 15 minutes away) and that how people like me disgust her and I should check out her feedbacks.

Didn't reply as I didn't want to get into a bitch fest over e-mail, but I was tempted to ask her to check out my feedbacks, where she is the only negative one!

Desperately in need of a decent punt now, but can't afford anything until the new year at the earliest.   

Offline sxman

To top it all, she put some rubbish reply to my negative feedback saying I had to go as I was feeling guilty about my wife, and I only asked for a hand job.  Which is total crap.  She also sent me an e-mail in AW saying I was unhygienic (I had a shower before I left my house and she lives only 15 minutes away)

Sound like she is full of excuses for her poor performance, unhygienic, disrespectfull, seeing the wife, can she think of any more to add to the list.

If you were unhygienic she could of made her excuses and gave your money back, her lose at the end of the day, you won't return and nor shall I.

password02

Seems you guys were 100% correct as profile now gone!!! more power to UKP reviews

Offline spottydog35

Probably just hidden for Christmas.  I know I wouldn't want sad buggers like us phoning in the middle of Christmas dinner asking about a-levels.    :cool:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Probably just hidden for Christmas. 

I doubt it.

Good riddance.     :bomb: :bomb: