External Link/Members OnlyTired to see Dayana (
External Link/Members Only)
Bait n' switch at the flat Dark Gable saw her.
Was told Dayana was not available until 1hr, even though I asked the maid 15mins before arriving

Saw two other wgs. Should have walked but decide to go with Perla as she looked good.
Tall, dark skinned, sexy Cuban (she said). Not much of a looker but a very athletic fuckable body.
Initially paid £40 for 15mins. 2mins OW and on to fucking with lots of faking moaning and constantly stopping to change positions
All of which was very annoying and I told her as much. She tried to con me by say I had 5mins after only being there for 5mins.
Told her get the fuck outta here with that and she didn't complain. To her credit she can take a pounding it doggy and she was somewhat tight.
I just couldn't muster up the energy to bust a nut (it was night of footy and lots of alcohol)
Paid her £20 to extend my time by 15 more mins but she said I had to pay £40 more

.
I tell her to suck without to completion . Her OWO skills were dead and I wank myself onto her tits.
£60 wasted even if was there for about 25mins and had OWO. I should have walked and try to see Dayana another day.
NormaIlly wouldn't go near this parlour again, but DG review make me want to see her, so will try again.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only