Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley King - Glasgow / East Kilbride  (Read 1781 times)

Offline ferrygood

So, this girl...

External Link/Members Only

..is the best girl I've seen, hands down. I saw her three times, and each one was frantic and amazing. She went away for a year or two there but reappeared in May - I exchanged emails with her and she said she was going to start incalls in the next few weeks but hasn't appeared online since then.

Looks like Miley Cyrus, who i didn't realise did anything for me and an absolute rocket.

Anyone else had any luck? 0 reviews on AW and nothing on here either.

Offline JJ72

Idgi

You've seen her 3 times but are asking if anyone else has seen her?

Do you mean as a recent thing?
Why would the zero feedback matter if you've already seen her and it was the best ever?

Offline ferrygood

Idgi

You've seen her 3 times but are asking if anyone else has seen her?

Do you mean as a recent thing?
Why would the zero feedback matter if you've already seen her and it was the best ever?

Sorry, should have been more clear.

Her previous profile disappeared and she created a new one in May - she's done this 2-3 times in the time I've started seeing her.

I was just wondering if anyone else had any luck in seeing her since she came back to the business in May. She's young and she was great then so I'm sure she'd be good now too.

Offline auldie63

So a hh with OWO is £150? Haud me back!

Offline ferrygood

So a hh with OWO is £150? Haud me back!

That is a good spot. She was never extra for OWO and I think/hope it’s just her poor writing. Maybe it means £50 for a blow and go. £100 for HH is high but it was worth it for me.

Offline Clattypats

That is a good spot. She was never extra for OWO and I think/hope it’s just her poor writing. Maybe it means £50 for a blow and go. £100 for HH is high but it was worth it for me.
It seems she did charge extra for OWO, even as far back as April 2015...120 PH plus £50 extra for OWO...You should recognise it....You posted on the thread at the time (page 2)... :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55225.msg716158#msg716158

Seems she may have even appeared on said thread, posing as a Punter...And was banned! ... :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 09:22:56 am by Clattypats »

Offline ferrygood

It seems she did charge extra for OWO, even as far back as April 2015...120 PH plus £50 extra for OWO...You should recognise it....You posted on the thread at the time (page 2)... :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55225.msg716158#msg716158

Seems she may have even appeared on said thread, posing as a Punter...And was banned! ... :wackogirl:

Ah FFS! Good find. Makes me seem like a fool.

Offline Uncle Buck

Ah FFS! Good find. Makes me seem like a fool.

Think you managed to do that all by yourself.

If she was so good and the best ever,why no review? It appears you have allegedly more experience of her than anyone else so your questions are confusing me.

UB

Offline ferrygood

Think you managed to do that all by yourself.

If she was so good and the best ever,why no review? It appears you have allegedly more experience of her than anyone else so your questions are confusing me.

UB

It was 3 years ago and I wasn’t really using this site much.
No pointing reviewing her now considering she’s been out of the game and come back.

I’m merely asking if anyone else has managed to see her since she came back. Maybe someone who hasn’t reviewed her either.

Offline Astarter

She opened up new profile on aw 14/5/2018 and hasn't logged back on since 17\5. Doesn't seem much action on there. I tried to meet her a couple of years back but was put off as she didn't want to give out a phone number and only wanted to arrange it all via aw mail.

Offline solway

Looks quirky but think would  be an absolute hoot

Offline seeker

She looks as mad as a  sack bag of ferral ferrets :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 08:26:06 pm by seeker »

Offline seeker

So would you really want her teeth around your crown jewels  :crazy:

Offline ferrygood

So would you really want her teeth around your crown jewels  :crazy:

Therein lies the thrill. Her oral skills were unreal.

Met her a few times a few years back, she is as mad as a brush but in an off her Ritalin kinda way. I definitely think she has ADH or some kind of hyperactive disorder. She actually recommended the 15min blowjob ‘experience’ I think it was £50 and seem to remember her prices were a bit high back then, (not particularly high by current rates for some WG these days though).
Think I only ever fucked her once, what an experience!
I noticed her profile had disappeared, just assumed she’d been banged up for a stretch.

Offline perfect 10

Dress up - 2 days notice. Whats that all about ?!

Offline Uncle Buck

She’s intriguing but pricing structure is way too rich for me.

UB

Offline whoreasarous

The way the profile is written is similar to her previous incarnations.

I met her once. Great night. Dirty bitch. I’d be tempted.

Offline Uncle Buck

The way the profile is written is similar to her previous incarnations.

I met her once. Great night. Dirty bitch. I’d be tempted.

+1

UB

Offline DirtyDick78

So what IS the deal with her pricing??

100 bangers for H/H FS + 50 more for OWO? Or is it 50 for OWO only??

Offline Clattypats

So what IS the deal with her pricing??

100 bangers for H/H FS + 50 more for OWO? Or is it 50 for OWO only??
It's her "Famous" OWO  :wackogirl:...Get it right :D...By all accounts, it seems it is £50 on top of whatever duration you choose...