Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy milf  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Hammondrover

I’m fancying a milf around the 40 mark that indulges in a bit of anal curvy nice but not to much over weight anyone got a good recommendation  :thumbsup: :angelgirl:

Offline waynekerr600

From your posting history it would be nice if you caught up with a few more reviews.

What area you looking for?

Offline toon972

Use the search for miranda40milf, have not seen her but has quite a few reviews.

davel69

Use the search for miranda40milf, have not seen her but has quite a few reviews.

She is great and her bj s are unreal

Offline waynekerr600

She is great and her bj s are unreal

Should make for a good review then.

Offline CELICA GT

Yip, she is top notch and probably one of the best along with  Kiragirl and Francesca who are now sadly retired.  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

Yip, she is top notch and probably one of the best along with  Kiragirl and Francesca who are now sadly retired.  :hi:

If she's as good as Kiara I'll have to get my arse over there pronto

Offline Happynerd

External Link/Members Only

She was my first punt about 6 years ago (before I knew about this site!). I keep wanting to go back but her times just dont match with mine unfortunately.

davel69

External Link/Members Only

She was my first punt about 6 years ago (before I knew about this site!). I keep wanting to go back but her times just dont match with mine unfortunately.

She has been on my must see list for a while but have had the same problems with times matching

Offline Gothic D

If she's as good as Kiara I'll have to get my arse over there pronto
Seriously thinking about having a break from retirement if she is as good as Kiara.
As long as she doesn't mind ugly old twats like me.

Offline Redskin

Emailed her asking a general question with view to a booking. Email read and no reply!
She must be really busy turning down bookings. Or she seen my picture and decided I’m too ugly  :wacko:

Offline A.C.D

Thank you for the recommendation, I will check her out and post a review. Funny enough, Kiara was my first punt a couple years back, hell actually lost virginity to her. And hello by the way dearies, newbie here, kinda forgot that I had an account on here.

Offline Kev3773

Thank you for the recommendation, I will check her out and post a review. Funny enough, Kiara was my first punt a couple years back, hell actually lost virginity to her. And hello by the way dearies, newbie here, kinda forgot that I had an account on here.

Lost for words  :unknown:

Offline Kev3773

Thanks? xD
You're welcome, I don't do kisses though ( not with supposed punters anyway )  :vomit: