Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Making Vivastreet Reviews Useful  (Read 393 times)

Offline jeanphillipe

Hi,

I am relatively new on here and to punting. (sidenote very grateful for tips/reviews from seasoned members) so if something has been mentioned along these lines before, bear with me.

My issue with Vivastreet reviews:

1:) they are time sensitive; when they go up in to the review section they are only useful until the links work.

2:) if you go on to viva and find something you like than there is no direct way to search for reviews on here without some detective work.

The reason we need Viva reviews and other site reviews is amongst the rubbish there are some genuine gems, some useful warnings and a ton of bait n switch reports.

my solutions if i may (and if constraints allow):

Make it compulsory for viva review to post some pics preferably as many as possible so we can then use these pics as identifiers, so when coming across viva ads that we like; use the pics to search through UK Punting if this is at all possible and cheap to do. (similar to google image search)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 06:21:37 pm by jeanphillipe »

Offline jeanphillipe

can someone help me out here, i just had an idea, i attached the above image to my post. then searched for it on google. Shouldn't this bring up my thread in the results? or have i got the wrong end of the stick. i thought when you searched by image on image search it bought up websites where said pic is hosted on ?? it doesnt even bring up the vivastreet ad?? have i understood image search incorrectly?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 06:21:05 pm by jeanphillipe »

Offline magnetico

can someone help me out here, i just had an idea, i attached the above image to my post. then searched for it on google. Shouldn't this bring up my thread in the results? or have i got the wrong end of the stick. i thought when you searched by image on image search it bought up websites where said pic is hosted on ?? it doesnt even bring up the vivastreet ad?? have i understood image search incorrectly?
UKP : you'd need to wait a few days for Google to crawl this post. And UKP doesn't show pics to non-registered users so Goole won't record it anyway

VS : ads are probably disappearing quicker than they're crawled by Google so don't expect much results

Offline LLPunting

UKP : you'd need to wait a few days for Google to crawl this post. And UKP doesn't show pics to non-registered users so Goole won't record it anyway

VS : ads are probably disappearing quicker than they're crawled by Google so don't expect much results

Nice idea JP but as Magnetico points out VS isn't about SPs who are in the business long or wanting to have a long term record of their time in the business.
Photos would be useful but not a reliable method of search here unless Admin's in the mood to get some significant extra code added so we could drop in a photo from an ad to search those images that have been attached here.