Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte Deering - Bayswater  (Read 1320 times)

10 review(s) for MySecretLife (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online WARSZAWA16

External Link/Members Only

£140 - 1 Hour (now seems to be £150 according to her website - link above).

I visited Charlotte a few months ago now but,being quite new to the forum, thought a catch-up review might still be worthwhile.I arranged a meeting by text and arrived at her flat in Bayswater in good time.Charlotte is quite a big girl, late 20's/early 30's maybe and really knows her way around. As arranged, she was dressed in black stockings and black silky underwear.Had a drink and a little chat,completed the paperwork and got down to the business in hand.We had a good long kiss with her using her tongue.I felt her big tits and her bum.We got onto the bed where she gave me a good owo.I took her bra and knickers off and buried my face deep into those lovely big tits.I then got between her legs and gave her nice clean pussy a good licking. She put a condom on me and we fucked with me on top.I then asked her to put her knickers back on and come across me in a 69.I rubbed my face into her lovely big knicker covered bottom and I soon spunked my load into her accomodating mouth.We then both broke out into mutual laughter and we lay talking cheerfully for a while before it was time to go.

Charlotte is jolly, friendly and likes to please.Her owo skills are exceptional and I reckon she could keep you on the brink for ages if you wanted her to.She has a certain something about her and I would recommend if you like being pampered in the right way.   

Offline Waterhouse

Offline LLPunting