Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Danish Pia - Bedford  (Read 2996 times)

8 review(s) for Pia- (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline WARSZAWA16

External Link/Members Only

£120 - 1 Hour.

I visited Danish Pia a few weeks ago.Arranged a meeting a few days before by text.I rang a few minutes before for her to give me her full address.Pia works from a flat about 15-20 minutes walk from Bedford Station, near the Hospital.She describes herself as 48 and I wouldn't argue too much against that.On arrival offered a drink,had a nice kiss and cuddle and she undressed me knowingly.She had on a black dress and what I would call nice old-fashioned style black underwear with black stockings.I put my hands all over her body as she took her dress off and we got on the bed.She gave me a nice long owo as I touched her stockings and knickers.She then took off her bra and I sucked her tits.I took her knickers off, asked for a 69 and tasted her fresh pussy.I said I wanted to fuck so she put a condom on me and I got on top of her.No rushing with this at all and after going fast and slow I shot my load as she smiled at me.She cleaned me up and we spoke for a few minutes.I found her very articulate and quite jolly.I then left quite contented.

I have seen there has been various amounts of criticism of her on here but I can only speak as I find and I thought she was good,happy to please and did everything it said on the tin.I would certainly recommend to any younger people who would fancy an older woman.     

Offline smiths

Her A/W profile for linking purposes is External Link/Members Only I punted with Pia in 2009 when she was based in Hemel Hempstead, I did a positive review elsewhere at the time as she offered me a good service. The age she gives on her A/W profile is about right in my observations.

She was one of UKPs biggest haters from 2010 when it started onwards using her position as a mod elsewhere to try to undermine it when she could. Didn't work as UKP today proves.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 10:58:03 am by smiths »

Offline WARSZAWA16

I saw Danish Pia again recently (it was for 1 hour at £120). I won't post another review as it would only really just replicate and endorse this one and still be a positive (just).

Again, she was well presented (nice dress, black stockings and suspenders, black bra and black silky knickers).

Lots of kissing, touching, OWO, reverse oral (she may have come or just faked it, who knows?) and finished off with a hand job.

Have to say though, on the downside, looking into her face she is starting to show her age a bit (she says she is 52...) but she is obviously very experienced, friendly enough and knows how to please.

Offline Spacecowb0y

Saw her way back before ukp existed and she was nice enough. Age was catching with her even then, as I recall she couldn't handle,  legs over my shoulders sex.
I wouldn't be seeking her out these days.