Author Topic: Kinky kat - the milf. Sunderland  (Read 2374 times)


11 review(s) for Busty_MILF_KAT (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline canthc

External Link/Members Only

15 min - £30

Back to punting after some time away with work etc.

 I took a stab in the dark with kat on Friday after work, quick text and reply with post code I was on my way.

Only wanted a quickie to de-stress, she was fine with that. Easy directions to follow. Pulled up outside door was left ajar for me. Walked and pleasantly surprised. I was half expecting a ropey older bird with a Sunderland accent but no, she’s a very pleasant woman, not too bad the eyes and softly spoken.

Shown upstairs, she had just moved into new place so it was basic. Paper work sorted. Took my gear off and she can back in wearing a little outfit, tits out and heels.

Only bad part of punt was oral with. Got told off from her when I tried to get my self a bit excited, with a playful slap and a she said hands off. Blow job was good though for oral with like I said.

Main event after bj she asked if I wanted ridden, I said yes. She hopped. Straight on grabbed my wrists and for lack of a better word went absolutely bastard on the old fella. Changed positions a few time. Finished in missionary when I was the vinegars she whipped her legs round me and pulled me in to her moaning. Job well done.

All in all. 7/8 our of ten will be going again

Offline waynekerr600

Surprised that you parked outside. When I saw her she made a thing about parking away from the house for discretion reasons which is sensible anyway.

Offline canthc

Surprised that you parked outside. When I saw her she made a thing about parking away from the house for discretion reasons which is sensible anyway.

Well I Parked at top of street and walked down. Never park near a punt in a normal street

Offline waynekerr600

Well I Parked at top of street and walked down. Never park near a punt in a normal street

Not what you said in the review.

Offline canthc

Not what you said in the review.

I know could’ve worded it better.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:
Noticed you rated her higher on AW than here.
"Amazing meet, beautiful woman who knows exactly how to treat a man. Sucks, rides and takes it like a pro. 10/10 be back soon x"  :unknown:
   

Offline Ricco

Only bad part of punt was oral with. Got told off from her when I tried to get my self a bit excited, with a playful slap and a she said hands off. Blow job was good though for oral with like I said.

could you expand on getting excited?

Offline canthc

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:
Noticed you rated her higher on AW than here.
"Amazing meet, beautiful woman who knows exactly how to treat a man. Sucks, rides and takes it like a pro. 10/10 be back soon x"  :unknown:

No problem and nice to be nice haha

Offline canthc

Only bad part of punt was oral with. Got told off from her when I tried to get my self a bit excited, with a playful slap and a she said hands off. Blow job was good though for oral with like I said.

could you expand on getting excited?


Getting the old fella ready for action but she wanted to do it all her self