Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy wild milf - carla - Birmingham  (Read 1386 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Sexysam2a11

External Link/Members Only
Ok so i tried ringing carla today. No answer. Got a text after 30 minutes. Everything sorted through texts. She rang me about 20 before the fixed time asking " are you coming baby ?"

Location: easy to find. Since i have read a few review mentioning bmw garage, it made it easier to find her flat. There is some construction work going on but nobody was there as it was about 6. So up i went into her flat. She took me to the room which looked very tidy. Overall a very clean flat.

Action: paid £50 for 30 minutes. Straight into DFK. She use her tongue really well. After a long DFK she went straight down to OW ( my choice ). That BJ was great, it actually took me to a point where i might have shot my load right there. So i asked her to jump on top and started with cowgirl, then onto reverse cowgirl, which was not very impressive to be fair. On to doggy, which always kill the game for me. A few hard strokes and i shot my load in the bag. She asked if i wanted massage as there was some time left. So i took the offer. She is actually very good at massage. After the massage she helped me cleaning. Offered me shower, but i was in hurry. So off i went.

Overall a great punt for £50. She is got a lovely pair of tits. Communication is a bit of problem. But she does understand most of it. Will i go back. Yes.

Just want to mention. When i was leaving i noticed there is a camera right inside her main door. I asked her if that really is a camera she denied. Has anyone else seen it ?