Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Audrey - Marylebone  (Read 7355 times)

9 review(s) for Busty Audrey (6 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline titanph

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This review is actually for when she was in southfields, hadn't had time to post before.
She was my first punt and I went for 2 hours (was unaware how much you can get from an hour, needless to say I got my full 2 hours worth)

Before I write up the review I want to cover the 'distant' nature that Audrey has - it is spot on. Regardless though I have chosen this as a positive review as quite frankly that is what I needed on my first punt. Her nonchalant and reserved nature helped me to kind of get through with my first punt, and based on her fantastic tits I wouldn't hesitate to see again.

We started with kissing not DFK but the tongue eventually came out but not fully, she undressed let me play with her body and then went to work with OWO. No deepthroat which is a disappointment but a very gentle style and it felt really good, nice and wet too. I asked for 69 and she obliged (bit of a thick lip vagina). She got on top after the 69 and I came within a few mins, the first one is always quick but those tits in my face made me explode.

I had 2 hours and went for a massage, kind of dozed off though so wasted a bit of my time. After I awoke I wanted to focus on her, gave her some RO then used my fingers as well, she seemed to like this so I kept going for 20 odd mins. Stopped using my tongue so I could admire her body, those tits are truly gold. She came quite a few times (always suspect though), we then had missionary, doggy and so on til the end of my time.

All in all an average punt, but a positive because it was exactly what I needed. Would see again as I feel comfortable with her too.

Body wise isn't thin but not fat, great tits, exactly like pics. Comms were good. Main negative is that for a lot of you guys she is very distant but it also makes her more gentle.

Hope this helps any guys who want to see her but were put off by the 'distant' comments.

Offline iPad3

It would appear the "distance" issue remains since her profile says she has left the uk for good, thanks for the review anyway but perhaps next time you could gives us info on a girl we have the opportunity of meeting.

LL

So you dozed off half way through?  Where did she go whilst you were asleep I wonder.  Maybe she serviced another punter.  :D

I enjoyed my time with her too but it's not just that she's distant.  There wasn't any eye contact from her at all - in fact she had her eyes firmly closed whilst I was pounding her in missionary.  She lacks any kind of passion whatsoever which to me says that she doesn't enjoy what she's doing.  She came for you a few times?  I doubt that.

dilettante

I guess you must have felt like the father of a friend of mine who dozed off during an exclusive London performance of a world class musician in the latter stages of his career, ie a unique chance to hear him.

(Actually his father had practically given his hind leg to get him the ticket but he didn't think that much of the guy anyway so no harm done!  :D)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 08:24:12 pm by dilettante »

bigone

shes gone,and never coming back yo the uk anymore,what did you do to her ? :rolleyes:

LL

If she's reading this (and I know a lot of them do) then I wish her (and those world-class breasts of hers) all the best and a Merry Christmas!  :hi:

Roland D Hay

I so wanted to fuck this girl. Almost had an appointment with her when I went to a gig in Camden a few months back but couldn't make it work out.

Offline herbie007

She had fantastic tit's

Glad I got a chance to play with them, I reckon she will be back though.  ;)

Offline titanph

So you dozed off half way through?  Where did she go whilst you were asleep I wonder.  Maybe she serviced another punter.  :D

I enjoyed my time with her too but it's not just that she's distant.  There wasn't any eye contact from her at all - in fact she had her eyes firmly closed whilst I was pounding her in missionary.  She lacks any kind of passion whatsoever which to me says that she doesn't enjoy what she's doing.  She came for you a few times?  I doubt that.

If she did then it would have been incredibly economical of her time haha  :D

My bad, I didn't read the part about her leaving for good. Shame, hopefully she comes back, just glad I got to appreciate those tits before she left.

Offline tazz

Had a great session with her and unloaded in her mouth, although shes not a mad fan of this. Shes back now guys.

LL

Had a great session with her and unloaded in her mouth, although shes not a mad fan of this. Shes back now guys.
Is she back with renewed energy and vitality or is she lacking in passion like she was before her break?

Offline punk

that did not last long leaving England for good as of last year.

Stealthshagger

She said she was retiring probably, not leaving the UK when I had asked her.

Do you know if there's another girl there, and if so who, by any chance? I have always been a fan of hers...good times, nice woman, great body, lovely titwank, good bj, and she's very relaxed and friendly from my experience.

LL

Do you know if there's another girl there, and if so who, by any chance? I have always been a fan of hers...good times, nice woman, great body, lovely titwank, good bj, and she's very relaxed and friendly from my experience.

She was relaxed and friendly when I saw her too, just seems disinterested during sex - eyes closed, head turned away - all a bit clinical.  Another girl there?  There are usually two girls working from this flat at the same time but I haven't been for a while so I don't know who else is working there right now.

Offline tazz

Sorry guys I saw her in September when she was great, didnt realise shes changed since.

Offline punk

thats strange i remember thinking thats one off the list,seeing that it stated i am leaving the uk for good and not coming back.

LL

thats strange i remember thinking thats one off the list,seeing that it stated i am leaving the uk for good and not coming back.
I remember reading that too.

Offline punk

I remember reading that too.

thank god you remember too.for a minute i thought my mind was playing tricks.

Offline tazz

Has anyone been to see her since January?

Offline DH

I've had her on my list since she was working from stratford with that group and I've heard she's not that passionate I would have loved to go for 30 min just to play with those incredible tits but damn her 30min rate is 80£  might as well go for the whole hour which I'm not prepared to do so.
Any other big natural tits girl out there that have been *vetted* you guys know and care to share please do so.