https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=13239External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyFirst ever review of first ever punt - sorry if I muck something up but go easy on me

stole someone else's format, please don't sue me
1/2 hr @ £60
Here just for a few weeks, was looking for just a massage with HE but spotted Fongbeer on vivastreet, saw some reviews on here and figured, why the flip not.
Comms: Used the number on vivastreet (link is above) - wasn't counting time for the first reply but quick enough for me however long it was. She later told me her mate had helped her reply or something.
Location: Close (2 minute walk) to South Gosforth metro, easy to find - she sent me the postcode and it's just a tiny residential street off whatever road the metro is on. Text just before arrival, she asks you to ring so she can open the door and you don't have to knock.
Appearance: Very pleasantly surprised. Obviously she's not 29 but who cares. Maybe 5 foot to 5'2", milfy, much better looking in person than the photos. Lovely soft skin, not thin, not fat, very nice. Cracking smile.
The Meet: As stated, sent a text to say I was close, she tells me the house number and to ring her so she can open the door. She's hidden behind the door, wearing a nice black dress. Much shorter than I imagined for some reason, which I actually like, and much, much prettier than I realised. Guides me through to a room, and I wasn't sure exactly what the services/prices were. She seemed actually a bit shy, maybe not too confident with the English, and we sort of stuttered to an agreement. What I wanted really was a BBBJ with COF/CIM and I sort of nervously asked about that - she doesn't do BBBJ, just covered, and cum only on body (which would have been 50 I think, but I wasn't 100% sure). She was really easy-going during all this, and tbh I felt like a bit of a prick for asking. Thought, ya know what, you are fit and I would regret it if I didn't go the full way so negotiated £60 for 1/2hr FS.
Handed over the notes, she asks me to strip and goes off to the other room for a couple of minutes, I'm lying there getting my breath back because I'm a bit nervous. I hear talking in the other room, an adult voice, but was ready and not bothered as had read previous reviews. She comes in with a radio, strips down to knickers and starts with the oil on me.
Nerves vanished, really nice soft massage - I didn't specify but that's exactly what I wanted. Nice teasing, rubbing up on my back with her tits and legs, then a tickle of the balls etc. then she asks me to flip. Plays with me a bit, rubs up with me, gentle tit wank for a few minutes. She's out of johnnies and sheepishly asks me to wait as she runs out to grab some from another room, no problem, just a minute or so. Back in and on with the cover, maybe blowing for a minute then she's on top of me and grinding away.
That was nice. Felt good, unhurried, little kisses here and there, played with her tits and arse while she slowly and deliberately ground me with proper, heavy eye contact. She started picking it up but she let me alter the pace and angle a few times when I wanted to slow down, speed up, hold back etc. Had planned to cum on her tits but it was really nice and finished inside her. She was in no hurry to get off me and was actually chatting to me, joking around and slowly rolling her hips around on me long after I'd cum.
We chatted for ages actually just afterwards - she was telling me her life story basically and I didn't have anywhere I desperately needed to be so I stuck around for a good half an hour. She clearly needed someone to talk to. I don't want to give details of what she was telling me as it was pretty personal but, although I know WGs obviously often have a bit of a life story it was impossible not to feel a lot of sympathy for her. She doesn't mind what she does, but she wouldn't be doing it if she had a choice and she's doing it for all the right reasons if that makes sense (and she brought it up not me - I'm not a bloody social worker!). I thoroughly enjoyed the actual punt part, and really enjoyed talking to her afterwards because she seems like an absolutely lovely lady in a bit of a tricky spot.
Conclusion: Definitely would again - would probably go for a whole hour as she obviously had to pick up the pace and squeeze quite a lot into only half an hour and I'd much rather enjoy it than just have a quickie. From nervous and uncomfortable and a bit 'what the flip am I doing' to 'ooh this is nice' to lying back naked on a bed having just spaffed feeling like a million dollars and chatting about life in like half an hour. What more could you ask for?