Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Carol, Romanian in Pimlico  (Read 266 times)

2 review(s) for Casia 26/12 LAST DAY (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Redbull747

I tried to contact Carol..www.adultwork.com/4336273....
i sent her an email...she replied me 2 days after ..saying she is avalaible in chelsea .
Then i asked her phone number   2 days after she gave it to me .. and gave me an address in Pimlico...
Sent her a text .....no answer.....
bottom line ....waste of time....not surprising for a romanian...but i thought she was a bit different... :bomb: :bomb:

2 review(s) found for Casia 26/12 LAST DAY linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative)

Offline blue

i sent her an email...she replied me 2 days after ..saying she is avalaible in chelsea .
Then i asked her phone number   2 days after she gave it to me .. and gave me an address in Pimlico...
bottom line ....waste of time....not surprising for a romanian...but i thought she was a bit different... :bomb: :bomb:

Did you actually arrange a booking?

2 review(s) found for Casia 26/12 LAST DAY linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative)

Offline Jimmyredcab

1) Romanians have a terrible reputation, no sympathy from me.

2) If no booking was actually agreed then no review is allowed.