Author Topic: Duo with Holly Angelina and Miss Megan Tease from adultwork - Darlington  (Read 2131 times)


6 review(s) for Miss Holly Hell (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
17 review(s) for Milf~Megan Tease (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nic69er


External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


Duo at Darlington on Friday. £100 for half hour booked via adultwork and uk escorting

Coms very good arranged a day before via uk escorting and then a quick call on the day before 2 pm. Arrange that I would get a text an hour before meet with address. Night of booking got a texted with details of hotel name as promised and rang when I got there.

Location was a town centre hotel. Normally a bit of a problem as you have to walk passed reception but on this night as I got there the reception was full of people so no problem walked straight passed.

These girls are down on adultwork has size 16 and 14 and that’s about right. I don’t usually go for girls in this size range but wanted a duo and at £100 for half hour thought I would go for it. Really glad I did.

For the price to experience a duo thought why not. Don’t punt much as I never get time too.

Got to the door and let in quickly to see 2 girls one on the bed and one behind the door. Met with a kiss by both girls. Clothes off quick very warm in room no aircon and a warm night.

Straight onto the bed and between the girls. DFK to start then straight to oral without one on my cock and the other on my balls then changing by both girls. This went on for about 5 mins then Holly sat on my face while Megan was sucking by cock. Then it was a change around and this was going on for about 10 minutes. Megan then put condom on and started riding me while I was licking Holly while she was sitting on my face. This went on for about 5 mins and I couldn’t hold out any longer as Megan was going full on and Holly was moaning and squirming all over. Might have been something to do with my face being deep in her pussy. I came about 10 mins in so only got to fuck Megan. Holly looked disappointed what can I say, first duo wasn’t going to last long. We sat and talked for the remainder of the booking if I was up to it there definitely would have been a round 2 Holly more than up for it.

These girls might not be everyone’s type but if you want a half hour duo for what I think is cheap then go for it. There have told me that they are going to make it a weekly thing.

The south of the region is a bit barron for working girls unless you want to try your chances with Romania’s not.

This isn’t the first review, well it is on this account, had to delete my last account last year as I had a problem in my personal life. Now hoping to start where I left off more punts and posts. It’s took a long time for me to post again

Anyway if you don’t mind the larger lady you will not be disappointed with these girls. Megan usually works in Leeds but Holly works in Durham. Both girls made me feel relaxed. Would definitely see them again. Might even be worth seeing the separately.

I enjoyed my half hour. If you want any other info let me know. Posting this on iPhone so hope everything is posted ok


Online waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. I've only seen Holly. Really canny lass.

Offline Mr freeze


Offline Lamnguin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 486
  • Likes: 16
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
They're both £70 for half an hour solo so £100 for the hour seems good value.

Offline RocknRollStar

I had the pleasure of Megan solo yesterday and I think you undersell this lass! I thought she was gorgeous - a bit like how you would like Cheryl Cole to look - with a few curves! "Not everyones type" but I don't think the majority would be disappointed. Will do a separate review but just thought I would add that  :D XX

Offline roboeggman

I had the pleasure of Megan solo yesterday and I think you undersell this lass! I thought she was gorgeous - a bit like how you would like Cheryl Cole to look - with a few curves! "Not everyones type" but I don't think the majority would be disappointed. Will do a separate review but just thought I would add that  :D XX

OP posted his thoughts which is his right for his review. I'd advise posting one of your own if you want to give fellow punters another perspective. :hi:

Offline The.Machine

They're both £70 for half an hour solo so £100 for the hour seems good value.

I think he says he had half an hour , not an hour.  Pretty full on experience though,  :thumbsup:

Megan's pictures certainly get my interest...............hmm :P :P  The b/w pic with the stockings, I am dreaming of being trapped between those thighs, slurp!   :dance:

For Megan, the link needs to be either External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only
You missed the "TEASE"....
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 12:26:13 am by The.Machine »

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I think he says he had half an hour , not an hour.  Pretty full on experience though,  :thumbsup:

Megan's pictures certainly get my interest...............hmm :P :P  The b/w pic with the stockings, I am dreaming of being trapped between those thighs, slurp!   :dance:

For Megan, the link needs to be either External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only
You missed the "TEASE"....

Full link's under the title   :hi: