Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hottest 80 / Glasgow  (Read 2956 times)

26 review(s) for Hottest Kat (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only  30 mins -£70

Same day booking...Woke up horny as Fuck! (must be this recent weather we're getting)...Had a look through AW and noticed Kat's green "availible" light was on...

Fired off an email with regards to a GFE with a bit of submissive thrown in (Facefucking, Deepthroating etc)...Was exactly the kind of booking I was looking for that day...Got a reply within 20 minutes, then received postcode and contact number...Comms all good...

Made my way over to the address in Pollokshaws and texted on arrival for the Flat number...Usual behind the door greeting, with Kat wearing a silky dressing gown...Quite tall, especially with her heels on, and fairly decent looking..Paperwork out the way,and was offered a drink and a shower, both of which I accepted...

Out the shower, to her lying on the bed where she then de-robed to reveal her sexy black underwear..Started with FK, and some fingering, before I suggested she lie on her back with her head over the edge of the bed for some Facefucking/Deepthroating...She had no hesitation doing this, and took it like a trooper...Plenty of gagging and drooling, exactly what I was after...

She then stripped off...She has a nice wee set of tits...Back to some FK then 69 position, before rubbering up and moving on to missonary...Legs up to her chest and on my shoulders while I pounded away..Doggy was next and prone bone all the while participating in a good bit of dirty talk, which is all good for me...Asked for cowgirl next...She hopped on and went for it, with great enthusiasm...Back to mish, before I got her to kneel on the floor at the side of the bed, while I knelt on it...when I was ready to Cum she took my cock in her mouth and held that position till every last drop was drained out of me...She doesn't swallow, so spat it out into a wipe...

Had a shower (which was more than needed,as I was a sweaty mess) and a chat afterwards...All in all a great booking, and exactly what I was after that day...Pleasant girl,easy to get on with and no rush whatsoever...Her stated age is probably about right, "maybe" 2 or 3 years older...

If I'm after that type of booking again,I would definitely go back...

« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 06:42:13 pm by Clattypats »

Offline David1970

Good review.
One question FK only or DFK on offer?

Offline Clattypats

Good review.
One question FK only or DFK on offer?
I just went with FK, so can only surmise that it would probably be ok/on offer... :hi:

Offline David1970

I just went with FK, so can only surmise that it would probably be ok/on offer... :hi:

Thanks for the info, may give her a shot next time I am near her.

BigTonto

Nice review clatty, would you say she was 37 or is this prossie yrs?

Is it defo pollockshaws or shawlands?

I have been tempted a few times but thought 37 meant 57, also the Lidl lingerie she wears makes her look old and dirty although there's no face.

Obviously she's not any the above or you would have stated, so see what thought done  :lol:

Offline Jock D

Nice review clatty, would you say she was 37 or is this prossie yrs?

Is it defo pollockshaws or shawlands?

I have been tempted a few times but thought 37 meant 57, also the Lidl lingerie she wears makes her look old and dirty although there's no face.

Obviously she's not any the above or you would have stated, so see what thought done  :lol:

:rolleyes: Did you actually read the last part of the review?

Offline Vanhobonk

Seen her myself recently ,its Pollokshaws but very near Shawlands ,she does not look older than her stated age ,face wise i would say she looks about right but she has a young figure ,flawless skin on body.

Offline Astarter

No he didn't. He's got issues that make simple things difficult. May be an adult but intelligence of a very smart 5 year old.

BigTonto

Obviously not well enough  :lol:

BigTonto

No he didn't. He's got issues that make simple things difficult. May be an adult but intelligence of a very smart 5 year old.

I defo read yours though you horrible wee bovril.

You and your free McDonald's workers etc  :D

When did you start working as my receptionist anyway? Looks like I've trafficked you alex and not paying you wages, how do you feel?? ;)

You and your views on peoples character, tut tut

Tell me what I owe you for speaking for me and take it off the money for the clamp around your jaw, you and your screaming skull that can spot trafficked WGs and also tell what OPs are like, what they do in spare times, teams they support, knuckle draggers etc. 

Your a very bitter wee man that needs his balls emptied.

But not until I give you a teabreak  :cool:

Offline Astarter

I defo read yours though you horrible wee bovril.

You and your free McDonald's workers etc  :D

When did you start working as my receptionist anyway? Looks like I've trafficked you alex and not paying you wages, how do you feel?? ;)

You and your views on peoples character, tut tut

Tell me what I owe you for speaking for me and take it off the money for the clamp around your jaw, you and your screaming skull that can spot trafficked WGs and also tell what OPs are like, what they do in spare times, teams they support, knuckle draggers etc. 

Your a very bitter wee man that needs his balls emptied.

But not until I give you a teabreak  :cool:

Lol well done big man gon yersel! Hope you feel better now. Fucking caveman on the loose.

BigTonto

Lol well done big man gon yersel! Hope you feel better now. Fucking caveman on the loose.

Keep your lol for your bebo kid  :music:

Offline Astarter

Keep your lol for your bebo kid  :music:

You've already slabbered all over me in the past thanking me for one of my reviews and how I saved you from a WG you were planning to meet.

As much as I would love to help you better understand your own inefficiencies I give up. You are on the Neanderthal end of the scale and I absolutely 100% won't say anything to you again from now on frog brain.

BigTonto

You've already slabbered all over me in the past thanking me for one of my reviews and how I saved you from a WG you were planning to meet.

As much as I would love to help you better understand your own inefficiencies I give up. You are on the Neanderthal end of the scale and I absolutely 100% won't say anything to you again from now on frog brain.

You are seriously tripping, slabbering??  :D

What you’ve said in the past has no relevance just now, I’m not hear to massage your ego, you blurted a pile of shite you couldn’t bk up on the BBC thread, couldn’t bk it up and then bounced to orange walks, knuckle dragging patter, with absolutely fuckall to bk that up either.

Even shite talkers say something good sometimes, your 1 of them IMO.

If there’s a definition of stuttering in a post, it was your reply to mine ‘ frogbrain’

“bit bit bit bit yer just a wee knuckle dragging orange walk goer”

Give it a bye u helmet, stop wriggling and move on. :thumbsup:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Gentlemen! Enough of this animosity.
This site exists for the exchange of intelligence on the merits and demerits of available prostitutes, to facilitate punters in making an informed choice.
Personal vendettas, however much they may cause amusement to some readers, are not strictly germaine to the purpose of the site.

Offline Astarter

Gentlemen! Enough of this animosity.
This site exists for the exchange of intelligence on the merits and demerits of available prostitutes, to facilitate punters in making an informed choice.
Personal vendettas, however much they may cause amusement to some readers, are not strictly germaine to the purpose of the site.

You used the word intelligence as a worthy use of exchanging information between punters. The most brief look at this gremlins contributions show intelligence is low on the agenda for this creature.

I'm not daft and even though nobody is ever always right I'm sure this sub standard cockroach deserves very little credence.

BigTonto

You used the word intelligence as a worthy use of exchanging information between punters. The most brief look at this gremlins contributions show intelligence is low on the agenda for this creature.

I'm not daft and even though nobody is ever always right I'm sure this sub standard cockroach deserves very little credence.

And you replied with more torrent abuse, makes you look a real smart Alec.

Did you read the post? Then why always need the last word?

I’m only defending your sad excuse for a character assassination. I’m no your bird ya wee blouse.

‘How dare he thank my review and then think I’m a dick”

Well I do, and always will until you say something better.

And no you won’t draw me in to get myself banned either  :music:

Offline Courtney

And no you won’t draw me in to get myself banned either  :music:

....have you been here before or something? This is when I start to get suspicious ...when I see the “are you trying to get me banned?” theme. 9 times out of 10 they usually end up just that.  :wacko: :crazy: :bomb:

Just recently joined AW and ukp so go easy on me

Also the “go easy on me” is usually a giveaway for a possibly previously banned member also.

BigTonto

....have you been here before or something? This is when I start to get suspicious ...when I see the “are you trying to get me banned?” theme. 9 times out of 10 they usually end up just that.  :wacko: :crazy: :bomb:

Also the “go easy on me” is usually a giveaway for a possibly previously banned member also.

No probs brightspark, a previous banned member that cant do a review?

I’m not trying to tell you anything, have you not started masterbating Courtney?

Oww look he might have a wank, geez piece  :P

Offline Courtney

No probs brightspark, a previous banned member that cant do a review?

I’m not trying to tell you anything, have you not started masterbating Courtney?

Oww look he might have a wank, geez piece  :P

As predicted (even by the username), a trolling ned :crazy:  ...thick as mince. :music: