Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexi wild milf 1  (Read 1163 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline peacheater

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Went to see Carla a short while ago for 1 hour of 'me' time. Not interested in full sex/reverse oral etc, I just wanted to be on the receiving end of some intimate attention. Communications were good and apartment found without a problem. I was pleasantly surprised with her appearance, looks better in the flesh, she is not very tall but has a good firm figure. Sorted the payment, £100.00, was offered a drink and asked what I wanted to do. Started with a nice massage which got increasingly sensual then moved onto the main event of deep prolonged rimming and ball sucking, both in FDM & FUM. Finished with a prostate massage and bj to completion, don't know if she swallowed or not as I took a while to come back down to earth. Will visit again

Offline Beamer

1st post since you joined in 2015 - wonder why?

James999

1st post since you joined in 2015 - wonder why?

If it's because of the Admin change in access (as you're implying)

The change was obviously intended to encourage member to post and sto lurking, you can't rip the guy a new arsehole because he's started posting, if Admin didn't want them here he'd just ban all dormant accounts, your reaction to these people who are starting to post is counterproductive and actually works against what Admin is trying to achieve  :crazy:

Offline Littlefoot

I found this thread very useful, especially admins posts in it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=207024.0

Offline Beamer

If it's because of the Admin change in access (as you're implying)

The change was obviously intended to encourage member to post and sto lurking, you can't rip the guy a new arsehole because he's started posting, if Admin didn't want them here he'd just ban all dormant accounts, your reaction to these people who are starting to post is counterproductive and actually works against what Admin is trying to achieve  :crazy:

So what is admin trying to achieve?

James999

So what is admin trying to achieve?

If you don't know that's worrying, as you've gone into hyper mode status freezing accounts and berating hundreds of members  :hi:

Offline Beamer

If you don't know that's worrying, as you've gone into hyper mode status freezing accounts and berating hundreds of members  :hi:

Not really. Hundreds???  Look at others doing the same.
Interesting that you don't answer the question?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 06:05:42 pm by Beamer »

James999

Not really. Hundreds???  Look at others doing the same.
Interesting that you don't answer the question?

Yes hundreds, Admin had to disable the facility due to the quantity, he posted a link to your actions and asked if you'd gone "fucking mad"

As for answering your questions, who the fuck do you think you are?

Perhaps time you got some bigger boots, you're to big for the current ones  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 08:23:53 pm by James999 »

Offline Beamer

yes hundreds, Admin posted a link to your actions and asked if you'd gone "fucking mad"

As for answering your questions, who the fuck do you think you are?

Perhaps time you got some bigger boots, you're to big for the current ones  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

:hi:

Offline Beamer

Admin had to disable the facility due to the quantity, he posted a link to your actions and asked if you'd gone "fucking mad"

Can you direct me to this link please?