Author Topic: Hot sweet candy - Manchester  (Read 2449 times)


83 review(s) for HOT SWEET CANDY (70 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Bustydusty

Sorry I can’t link from my phone

Met candy a couple of months ago at a flat in cheetham hill - free easy parking nearby

Attractive face good body and straight into dfk (very deep) while letting my hands wander round her body - good start  :D

Onto the bed lots more dfk til she moved down to give a really good blowjob which must have lasted a good 3 or 4 minutes before I came in her mouth  :unknown:

Accepted her offer of a massage for a short while til I was ready to go again then more kissing,ears and neck licking then on with a condom for sex in cg and doggie til I came again

Paid £60 for 30 mins and enjoyed it - might sound strange given her dfk but I did find her a bit cold and unengaging
 Hardly spoke until I had showered and was about to leave despite many attempts from me

Probably wont see again tbh but decent kisser and gives a good blowjob
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 12:10:32 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Kriss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,306
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Nice FR m8. Thank you. Been looking at Candy for a while, but although she describes her tits as "36C Natural", I have to say that they look very much bolted on which, for me, is a major negative.

Could you perhaps enlighten me?

 :hi:

By the way, here is her AW link: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 12:59:59 pm by Kriss »
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline manfox

I wouldnt say she has a good body she is much bigger than her photos especially around her stomach

Offline Bustydusty

Nice FR m8. Thank you. Been looking at Candy for a while, but although she describes her tits as "36C Natural", I have to say that they look very much bolted on which, for me, is a major negative.

Could you perhaps enlighten me?

 :hi:

By the way, here is her AW link: External Link/Members Only

Thanks
Her tits actually felt quite soft for maybe an inch but harder underneath so tbh I wasn’t sure if they were natural - if they were fake they were good ones imo
I thought she looked good prob around size 10 - only thing lacking for me was personality

Just read her previous review and that was just like my experience except i ain’t 10 years younger than her :lol:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 02:16:05 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline frankc

One of my regular punts this girl, always get a decent service, she's not toned but she's far from being fat... :thumbsup:

Offline Kriss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,306
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
One of my regular punts this girl, always get a decent service, she's not toned but she's far from being fat... :thumbsup:


I like the sort of woman that you might see in Tescos and think "I wouldn't mind fucking that", and if she's a bit clinical and doesn't talk a lot, so much the better.  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bustydusty

Rather than another review I thought I’d just bump this to say that having seen her again she gave a brilliant service - much more friendly this time,great kissing and 2 brilliant cim blowjobs - best punt in a while :thumbsup:

Offline addictedtopunt

She’s a great punt but looks like she’s now in London

Offline Bustydusty

She’s a great punt but looks like she’s now in London

Only for 4 days - blowjob absolutely top notch :thumbsup:

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
She’s a great punt but looks like she’s now in London

You gonna review any of your punts on here?

Offline Moby Dick


I like the sort of woman that you might see in Tescos and think "I wouldn't mind fucking that", and if she's a bit clinical and doesn't talk a lot, so much the better.  :thumbsup:

Not noticed them there.
Which isle are they on?

Should put them on an “End of Isle” display.
Might pop a few in my trolley next time
Replace “My Bag for Life” whilst I am at it.  :sarcastic: