Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting London  (Read 405 times)

Offline Markwest10

Hello all

Just after some friendly advice.  I’m in London next month, staying in Paddington / Kensington area.  I’m looking for a slim, attractive, early twenties girl who offers a good incall gfe at a reasonable price. 

Any suggestions for a long time lurker?

Cheers

Offline Sinz

Lots of questions like a plonker, but no contributions whatsoever, why would anyone provide you with suggestions ?

Offline PLeisure

If you're a self-confessed "long time lurker" then you'll know the form on here. Do your research first - as you did for Manchester - then post if you have further queries.
Simple, really...  :hi:

Offline Markwest10

To be honest, I’ve lost access to my AW account and my favourites I was building up.  I’m starting from scratch....

I get your points though.  I was just looking for some help.

Offline Markwest10

This is one I was keen on.   Any body have any thoughts or alternatives to suggest?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Malvolio

She's a Romanian - in my experience your chances of a good GFE from a Romanian are slim.  The neutral review she's had indicates she won't be especially engaged during the punt. 

Offline Markwest10

She's a Romanian - in my experience your chances of a good GFE from a Romanian are slim.  The neutral review she's had indicates she won't be especially engaged during the punt.

Cheers for that.  Any suggestions?

Offline Fuzzyduck

To be honest, I’ve lost access to my AW account and my favourites I was building up.  I’m starting from scratch....

I get your points though.  I was just looking for some help.

Perhaps get a new account and do some research? Lazy lazy lazy

This is one I was keen on.   Any body have any thoughts or alternatives to suggest?

External Link/Members Only

Perhaps read the reviews and comments on UKP that she already had? Lazy lazy lazy

Cheers for that.  Any suggestions?

Perhaps read the load and loads of reviews on Rom girls and the areas you're interested. Lazy lazy lazy

Offline Markwest10

Perhaps get a new account and do some research? Lazy lazy lazy

Perhaps read the reviews and comments on UKP that she already had? Lazy lazy lazy

Perhaps read the load and loads of reviews on Rom girls and the areas you're interested. Lazy lazy lazy

Always very welcoming....

Offline PLeisure

Thing is, 'Mark', we've explained what you need to do. In response, you posted one profile and immediately asked for thoughts/ alternatives.
Did you check her reviews?
One reply back, and again, you ask for more  :rolleyes:

It all seems very one-sided. i.e. We're here to support your needs.

Considering that a significant amount of lurkers/ leeches/ time-wasters have recently been served their wake-up call and either had their accounts frozen or full access denied, consider yourself very fortunate.

So let me spell it out in basic English... #engagecerebralcortexplease#
Do the fuckin' research first

Then you won't have to worry about what welcome you're receiving  :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

So did you actually check the reviews of the Romanian girl? Or are you just admitting to being lazy? Were you the kid who always copied someone else's homework?
All the replies you received, whilst not warm and fluffy, gave you guidance or insight on how you can help yourself, which will in turn encourage others to help you. No-one has yet said "fuck off you lazy twat", but you're getting close.

Offline Markwest10

Nice bunch.  It’s far from easy to understand your rules!  I simply thought someone with a bit of local knowledge would be able to help me sift through the nonsense aw profiles. 

The link I did attach was one I found from my now inactive profile. She was on top of my list but wasn’t sure as their were mixed (not negative) reviews.  She’s got the look I am after though. I’ll do my own research and see how I get on.

Thanks for your support.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Nice bunch.  It’s far from easy to understand your rules!  I simply thought someone with a bit of local knowledge would be able to help me sift through the nonsense aw profiles. 

The link I did attach was one I found from my now inactive profile. She was on top of my list but wasn’t sure as their were mixed (not negative) reviews.  She’s got the look I am after though. I’ll do my own research and see how I get on.

Thanks for your support.

Are you seriously for real? Having a sulk because other people aren't pandering to you? Do you actually ever do anything for yourself, or has that silver spoon never left your mouth?

If you clicked the first link sent to you from mrhappypants, you'd find an easy to read and understand 3-point summary of the key things you need to know to navigate your way around here. It's very good. But like everything else so far, you've just ignored it. Fuck off, you lazt twat.

James999

Just after some friendly advice.

Stop making fivalous reports to admin, whinging that people are abusive, if it's an issue go tell your Mum  :music:

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Thanks for your support.

I’ll give some support, unfortunately it’s for all the others on here.
Are you serious your very first post was I am in Manchester for business.

You haven’t helped anyone on this site.

It’s lazy fuckers like you that really wind up genuine poster.

I suggest you are not needed or wanted on this site.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 10:08:46 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline Sinz

You should consider changing your username from

Markwest10 ---> Twatwest10

Offline NigelF

Thanks for your support.

I gave you plenty of help and recommendations in your first thread on here. All the rest of yours have been similar leeching questions and even though you've been given plenty of help and advice, you still want more. And now, unlike previously, you can't even be bothered to find girls you like the look of first and you're making pointless/overly sensitive post reports.

Given all the help you've had and the fact that you've been a member for a year, it's now high time you contributed something in return (ideally some reviews). No one should be bothered to help you if you can't even be bothered to help us.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 10:12:20 pm by NigelF »

Offline LLPunting

Gents,
Why even waste your time trying to bring this evident leech and troll into the fold?  Just nuke his account, he's shown more wilful disregard for the ethos of this site in this thread alone than the various accounts recently frozen or booted.