Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzie Cortez (Green Park)  (Read 1149 times)

10 review(s) for  Jasmin Hot (3 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
24 review(s) for  Kelly sensual babe (11 positive, 2 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
22 review(s) for Hot_modelBrazilian (13 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline incontrol

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was really excited to see Suzie, I was aware of her bad organisation and sometimes shitty communication and performances but decided to risk it and take a chance as at the time there was a run of 3-4 decent reviews for her. I wanted to fuck a super hot Brazilian in the ass, I was excited!

Comms were pretty good, slow initial reply but setup the meet easily enough for that evening, she was friendly and all seemed good.

I arrived maybe 10 minutes early and let her know I was outside. Then absolute radio silence. I maybe waited 45/50 minutes and still nothing, meanwhile I had text & rang a bunch of times.

I rearranged and went and saw Cherie Amour, who was fantastic and saved my evening.

Suzie text me later that night saying she was super sorry and had fallen asleep, offering to do rearrange the punt for another day at half the price. A few weeks later I decided to try and take that offer up but when I mentioned it Suzie stopped replying :(

Offline king tarzan

Was really excited to see Suzie, I was aware of her bad organisation and sometimes shitty communication and performances but decided to risk it and take a chance as at the time there was a run of 3-4 decent reviews for her. I wanted to fuck a super hot Brazilian in the ass, I was excited!

Comms were pretty good, slow initial reply but setup the meet easily enough for that evening, she was friendly and all seemed good.

I arrived maybe 10 minutes early and let her know I was outside. Then absolute radio silence. I maybe waited 45/50 minutes and still nothing, meanwhile I had text & rang a bunch of times.

I rearranged and went and saw Cherie Amour, who was fantastic and saved my evening.

Suzie text me later that night saying she was super sorry and had fallen asleep, offering to do rearrange the punt for another day at half the price. A few weeks later I decided to try and take that offer up but when I mentioned it Suzie stopped replying :(

Woman has no respect for the professional angle of this trade.
Bitch should be avoided..
Her Z grade so called celebrity factor is her attracting points.... everyone seems to be going for her "ass" but the reality is she is making an "ASS" out of most men..
There is much better looking and professional hotties out there available at a far less price..
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 09:56:30 am by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

So a doub-l(i)e  :dash:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline sunnyj

Sorry that she wasted you time. Any intel that this AW profile is her?

Offline incontrol

Sorry that she wasted you time. Any intel that this AW profile is her?

Not sure, I saw someone else post it and it reminded me to write a review. Didn't think to question if it were her or not.

Offline sunnyj

Not sure, I saw someone else post it and it reminded me to write a review. Didn't think to question if it were her or not.
Thanks for the response. Quite a few reviews of her came up recently but none confirmed this is her profile.
I met her when Backpage was live and got 2 pops ( Anal and vaginal sex). She offered HJ with facial but I didn't take it. I would like to meet her once to see my cum dripping all over her face.  :cool:

Offline Germany

Next time when you drop her a text, write below the message this:

Many thanks

Messi 

:sarcastic:

Offline king tarzan

Next time when you drop her a text, write below the message this:

Many thanks

Messi 

:sarcastic:
Why did she shag messi too?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.