Author Topic: Tina - Golders Green  (Read 3477 times)


31 review(s) for Sexy Oriental Escort (25 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

BigBoi1955

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I’ve made a couple of visits to Tina since my first review and the service keeps getting better as we have become more familiar with each other. Her English isn’t great but I’m there to fuck her not talk about politics the world cup or anything else other than which position she wants me to use next.  My preference is her on top riding me so I can lie back and enjoy the sight as well as having the sensations. Though she has limited English Tina takes instructions well and is a very horny girl. 

I’ve given her a new review because the heading of the previous one is no longer correct. She had to move flats a week ago as her previous landlord found out about her activities and made her leave. Her new place is on North End Road a couple of minutes from Golders Green underground stationMy previous review with more details is here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=202283.msg2084783#msg2084783

Maybe a mod can merge or combine something. Apologies in advance if I shouldn't have opened a new thread.

Unfortunately she has put her price up to £110/hr but IMHO that’s still a good value for a B2B massage and a fuck from an enthusiastic slim provider. Her justification for the price hike is that she no longer will be having another girl working for her and the new place is more expensive which I suppose is fair enough. 

Her website is - External Link/Members Only and her number is 07438899132. She is a 30 something girl from Hong Kong. The pics on the website are genuine and are her.

Offline peterpanda1217


Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,555
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
If it's a change of address and price change then that still should just be updated on your previous review.

You can report your post and ask for removal.

Copy & Paste the details into your old review.

Thanks for the update.  :drinks:

BigBoi1955

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
What’s her size?

She is small and petite with small tits but nice suckable nips.

BigBoi1955

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I visited Tina again yesterday and spent 60 minutes with her "new girl" called YangYang. YangYang is early 20's slim Chinese and unusually for an Oriental had large natural soft breasts. They were a thing of beauty. Her English wasn't good but she new what was required and her attitude was top notch.
Tina changes her girls every Monday morning so YangYang is only there for a couple more days. If you like young slim well stacked and horny Chinese girls she will stick all the boxes and at £110 for an hour great VFM

Her website is - External Link/Members Only and her number is 07438899132. She is a 30 something girl from Hong Kong. The pics on the website are genuine and are her.

Offline occasionalpunter

AW link (i think): External Link/Members Only

OP, how does the situation with the new girls every monday work? Do you just turn up and see who's available this week? do you book for tina and once you get there it's actually yangyang, tina says can go with  yangyang if you want but tina is also available, or did you book in advance for yangyang?

BigBoi1955

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
AW link (i think): External Link/Members Only

OP, how does the situation with the new girls every monday work? Do you just turn up and see who's available this week? do you book for tina and once you get there it's actually yangyang, tina says can go with  yangyang if you want but tina is also available, or did you book in advance for yangyang?

I've seen Tina enough times so she knows me. Like any "Madame" who runs girls she will always tell you the new girl is great. They aren't but there are gems that appear and even the not so good are still VFM.
YangYang was much better than Tina but I didn't know that was going to be the case until I visited. I've just accepted the situation the same way as I would if I went into a massage shop and didn't know who was going to be allocated until I got there.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,555
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
DO NOT REVIEW OTHER GIRLS ON A REVIEW.  WRITE A NEW REVIEW. :dash:


BigBoi1955

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
DO NOT REVIEW OTHER GIRLS ON A REVIEW.  WRITE A NEW REVIEW. :dash:
Apologies I didn't know I was breaking the rules. As Tina has a new girl working with her each week and it's the same phone number, website and AW profile I thought bolting it on would be the easiest and most useful approach. I'll do it differently in future.