Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebecca Rose - nr Waterloo  (Read 492 times)

Offline bishibashi

0-75551879-six-seven

Visited a few months ago for my first punt. From the links provided by JayEZ2K

Comms: Very fast replies to text and updates I gave her

Resources and furnishings:
Clean towels, mouthwash, clean and working shower room available
Room was clean and big.

Looks 7/10 because of lack of natural lighting in the room with curtains drawn
Age 35-39
Slim, skin smooth but signs of implants. Some acne spots on face and stomach, work related I think. Clothes: was met with blue and white sailor moon outfit.  Not shaved down below. That disappointed me. She smelt real fresh and no smells of other punters.

Service: 130 for 1hour. was greeted with magic door trick after some difficulty getting into the main building. She preferred us to stay quiet and it added to the situation. Her breathing sounds were a delight and really acted out the gf experience well. All smiles and some laughter between us but no chit chat. Started of molesting each other followed by her licking me all over. Didn't request owo or ow . She was very attentive and ask if I was okay with things before the go ahead. No dtk,
Positions: missionary, cow girl, reverse cow girl, spoons, doggy.
Had shower and time for a full body massage. The hand  massage was a thorough deep professional level tissue massage leaving my body refreshed.

Positives: well kept body, discreet location.
Negatives: lack of English meant I wasn't sure if she was trying to sell me other services or not.

Summary: a very caring attitude and experience. Decent GFE. Positive review. Would I return? Too many choices out there at the moment.

This review is very similar to Jays. If he'd like to PM me some questions to prove I visited this wg
. I can answer them