Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not Sexy Suzi in Margate - Nutbag  (Read 754 times)

2 review(s) for SEXY..SUZI (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
2 review(s) for LOVELY LUCI (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline CockMonster

This review is about Sexy Suzi - External Link/Members Only

But as previous review states she also operates as lovely luci - External Link/Members Only

TLDR: One of my worst punts ever, mainly due to inaccurate profile (much uglier than pics and definitely much older) - agreeing to things via text and then not doing them, and indeed just going off on a weird rant with me which was just unprofessional.

Price(s): £100 for 45 minutes, £30 returned.

Logistics: A few stock reply texts to my specific questions later, she finally started reading what i had written and agreed to what I asked.

Location: Terraced House in Margate.  Parked easily at supermarket around corner and 5 min walk to house.  Good directions via text.

Her dungeon, to be fair, is amazing.  I'm no expert at all, but the equipment all looked impressive and legit.

Looks: Much older than profile states.  Profile states (currently) 30 but she's more like late 40s or early 50s.  This would have been enough to walk, but based on the service I wanted - i.e. to be dominated by an older lady - the previous review on here that forewarned me and as such wasn't the dealbreaker it normally would be.

Service: Welllll.  I had requested certain types of domination, as I'm new to it (like I always wanted to try it but never had) so I was a bit "can you do this, but not this..." etc... to a fair few things so I'll be the first to admit I may have come across as somewhat demanding.  But the replies were that that was all ok and she seemed keen so a long drive later I arrived.  To be fair it started great, greeted with a smile and offers of drinks and things, and a long old chat about what I was looking for.

Unbeknownst to me this was all counted in my session time.  I could perhaps allow the slightly long conversation of what I was looking for to be counted in that time, but with the 'please wash' and many offers of drinks and sitting down, clearly that's just time wasting if you subsequently include that in the session time paid for.

[Side note, she stands outside the bathroom/kitchen/whatever room with the door slightly open whilst you use it, which I found very weird]

I arrived at 7:45pm on the dot (I keep my watch on for all punts) and about 8:05 we started.  At this point the long conversation and detailed requests went right out the window and i was made to giver her RO for at least 15 mins.  Being new to this type of service I sort of allowed it, but it wasn't doing anything for me.  Then we moved on to me, and the tie&tease with edging and similar requests I made did not make an appearance. What did make an appearance was that stupid fucking magic wand you may have seen mentioned in another review. Having seen that AW review I was quite forceful and adamant, both before and then when it was whipped out that I didn't want that.  A bit of (shit) hand domination later it came out again and finished the job in milliseconds (yes I was tied down so not able to prevent it), but it was both completely not enjoyable, nor what I wanted - indeed she had been told by this point 3 times it wasnt what i wanted. It was 8:30pm and in my mind she wanted to finish the booking - and "trusty ol' wandy always does the trick" ... sigh...

I told her straight after that she would be getting a bad review on AW and elsewhere.  She seemed shocked.  Her shock shocked me, because clearly the whole session was just a piss-take, and surely even she could see that. 

We argued (but not violently or in any distressing way to either party) and her argument seemed to focus on when I said she had cut me short on time (only one of many things I complained about) that she hadn't as I had arrived at 7:30pm and finished at 8:30pm.  I said I had arrived at 7:45 and we only started the session at maybe 8:10 so I had less than the 30mins! At this she reluctantly agreed to give me £30 back so that I had only paid for 30 mins.  I wasn't happy with that but could see it was the best I was gonna get, so took it (making it clear this wasn't "no bad review money", and I was still going to post).

Conclusion: All but the most seasoned and experienced should avoid, and those who are - I guess you know more than me about the whole BDSM thing so make your own judgements - her dungeon, to be fair, is very impressive.  But profile being wrong about age, pictures not accurate, and blatantly cutting me short on time all leave it as a super negative from me.

Hope this helps, CoMo