Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty.Melysa-4u Finchley Central  (Read 3644 times)

25 review(s) for Naughty.Melysa-4u (21 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline 693332

External Link/Members Only 

£110 30 mins with A-levels

Warm and friendly girl who made me feel very at ease.  All services were provided. Unfortunately she didn't quite do it for me looks wise

PROS: Friendly happy vibe                                  CONS: I'd say late 30's
         OWO provided without asking                              Not especially stunning
         FK
         A-levels provided
         Nice figure for her age
         2 mins from the Tube

Offline Mr_Shins

At present she is my regular, I have seen her loads of times within the last 8 months.

Offline dubhcarr

At present she is my regular, I have seen her loads of times within the last 8 months.

and.......?...........whats happened to the gorgeous Renata?.......

Offline diddy

On her AW profile there are three pics, she looks at a guess at least two sizes bigger on the one on the left than the one on the right, which is the most up to date of them would either of you say? :unknown:

Offline Mr_Shins

Renata is her sister but doesn't work there except on rare occasions.

The woman that more regularly works with her is called Jenny I think.

She isn't late 30s, she is 30 years old shortly to turn 31.

Offline king tarzan

£110 30 mins with A-levels

Warm and friendly girl who made me feel very at ease.  All services were provided. Unfortunately she didn't quite do it for me looks wise

PROS: Friendly happy vibe                                  CONS: I'd say late 30's
         OWO provided without asking                              Not especially stunning
         FK
         A-levels provided
         Nice figure for her age
         2 mins from the Tube

TO THE DIRECT NITTY GRITTY  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantric talents

Is she Italian or Greek or... R. shhhh you know what?...

Offline Mr_Shins

She told me she's half Italian half Greek and if she were Romanian she wouldn't be scared to say so.

Offline tantric talents

She told me she's half Italian half Greek and if she were Romanian she wouldn't be scared to say so.
Cheers one for the HL  :hi:

mrhappypants

693332 you remind me of “The Prisoner”....

Mr_Shins, with no disrespect intended, your tastes are relatively exotic.  She has ditched the bullshit B&S profile pictures but VFM is an issue and her reviews are sometimes “interesting.”

Offline Mr_Shins

My taste is rather exotic, yes.

What she does to me with her shoes isn't something most others are going to want, but she enjoys doing it with me anyway.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP.........I would see Renata again if she reappears but this one I leave for Mr Shins.........well alone.....

Offline G.Raff

Sorry to burst your bubble, she's 100% Romanian.

Offline bignot

and yet another profile for her

Apparently , she is Brazilian now !!!

Offline Mr_Shins

I don't think that's her.

Doesn't look like her
Hourly rate is the same but not half hour rate
Not the same phone number.

Offline Mr_Shins

Sorry to burst your bubble, she's 100% Romanian.

I don't care what nationality she is.

Have you ever visited her? If so where's the review?