Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South East: xsexy.lisax - Lisa - Slough  (Read 2365 times)

12 review(s) for xsexy.lisax (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Lives1la

Now foot loose and fancy free I can freely give back :)

Overall: Very enjoyable hour for £100 - well spent, very friendly lady and more than willing to please, even if there is a little bit of a language barrier! Good looking late 40's Polish lady, nicely (subbed) tanned, average body and very smiley in a relatively discreet location.

Link: External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
(Hope that's worked)
Arranging the meet: Very simple - all organised by text, initial postcode given, then when confirmed time, sent door number - intercom system, buzzed and let in ....and the fun begins

Location: As per other reviews, central Slough in an older type argument, relatively discreet, no parking outside (Unless you like the clamping/ticket risk!) - but on a lovely sunny day - no bother to park in Slough and wander down..Nicely presented clean apartment, as widely reported shares with another girl Monica

Looks: Lisa is a good looking lady for her age, looked after herself and a gorgeous smile and nice hair!, would benefit from some toning at the gym - but wouldn't we all, relatively discreet tattoo, about 5ft 5 I'd say - nice legs and good skin...

Service: Welcomed with a kiss at the door and shown into a nice clean double bedroom, paid £100 for the hour, paid upfront - which on reflection wasn't demanded, offered and took the pre fun shower option, nice clean fluffy towel on offer too.
Quick shower and was met in the hallway by a sexy Lisa, who had topped up the perfume (not overpowering though), and had a naughty glint in her eye....
Led into the bedroom by hand where Lisa started to DFK me, whilst her hands gently caressed me, I helped her out of her dress, revealing a nice set of lingerie over the tanned typical middle aged non gym toned body - lots of DFK and onto the bed where I was offered OWO - gladly accepted and had a good 10 mins of a great blow job with great eye contact....Lisa appears to love what she does :)
Asked if she would like a  69 and next thing you know she's nicely positioned and grinding away, getting VERY wet, whilst nearly bringing me to completion....
On with the condom and Lisa riding me run cowgirl - very enthusiastic with lots of kissing..
several positions later and onto her "favourite" doggy where I finished round 1!
Some kissing and smiles before being offered a nice relaxing gentle massage...
Asked to turn over and pretty much a repeat until we both ended up a sweaty mess - shared shower and then back in the room for a bit more gentle caressing, much needed water and kissing!

No rush to get me out the door at all, eventually I got dressed and had been there just over 1hr and a half.

Great time and definitely will visit Lisa again - I definitely found her attractive and a great unrushed, gentle service

Offline Josler

Gents a highly recommended lady.
Went for the £70 30 minute visit, parked outside the flat and Lisa gave me a permit.

The perfect MILF experience followed and I genuinely forgot I was punting, so good was her performance.  FK, OWO all well delivered, reverse oral got her climbing the walls and appearing to orgasm multiple times leading to an urgent shag full of passion.

Nice clean up afterwards and on my way

Offline DrConners

Thanks for the review - OP any reason why, having been a member since August 2014 it's taken you this long to contribute something ?

Actually I think I can guess  :sarcastic:

Offline latecomer

Thanks for this review.  I notice there's now an Alert on her AW profile - any idea why?

Offline Josler

Offline rubric

None that I am aware of

Not entirely sure, but I think this is something triggered by someone requesting verification - as part of the verification process, Adultwork marks the thing with an Alert until they receive the relevant documentation from the girl in question.

Offline archyV

Thanks for the share. How would you rate her in the following areas:

Appearance / attractiveness out of 10?
How is her overall hygiene?
Does she talk alot?
Was she restrictive in terms of DFK, touching?
Is her body different from the pics uploaded on AW?

Banned reason: duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline Lives1la

Thanks for the share. How would you rate her in the following areas:

Appearance / attractiveness out of 10? Subjective but I'd put her at a 7.5
How is her overall hygiene? Excellent
Does she talk alot? no - limited English
Was she restrictive in terms of DFK, touching? Not at all - very passionate and encouraging
Is her body different from the pics uploaded on AW? Few more kg's in the stomach now but not excessive

Offline Lives1la

Thanks for the review - OP any reason why, having been a member since August 2014 it's taken you this long to contribute something ?

Actually I think I can guess  :sarcastic:

Clue was in the very first line  :dance: maybe one day I can get up to the dizzy heights of your 25 reviews...with such encouragement from posts like yours how could I not get there....?

Offline Lives1la

Not entirely sure, but I think this is something triggered by someone requesting verification - as part of the verification process, Adultwork marks the thing with an Alert until they receive the relevant documentation from the girl in question.

Likewise no idea, as been a member for years and it's only recently appeared - definitely the girl in the pics!

Offline archyV

Banned reason: duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline rubric

Likewise no idea, as been a member for years and it's only recently appeared - definitely the girl in the pics!

There are situations where they have to re-verify (apart from the obvious one of girls pics being reported by a number of folk).

Would say that for 120 quid including CIM she is pretty average price wise - but then you have to factor that she's older and carries extra weight.

Offline king tarzan

Lots of extras to bump up the price..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Muff licker

Strange thing is she has been working for 5 years and only got 13 feedbacks?

Offline rubric

Strange thing is she has been working for 5 years and only got 13 feedbacks?

Assume thats down to whether she books appointments on AW. Don't think you get a chance to feedback otherwise.