Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole Busty Brunet - Green Park  (Read 1846 times)

1 review(s) for Nicole Busty Brunet (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline DuffyTT01

Right, 1st review on here on a girl I’ve seen twice now about 2 months apart

Nicole Busty Brunet - 4635652

All arranged promptly via email and text with the maid

She is in an apartment not far from Green Park tube, there are other girls working from there I guess but didn’t see anyone else on either occasion

The room, shower, towels etc are all clean and there weren’t any signs of previous punters which is always a welcome bonus

Nicole herself is very friendly and personable and I guess that she’s not been doing this too long. Both times she was free at fairly short notice. I get the impression that she might possibly be a little intimidated by a strong personality but it might also be that she is good at judging her Clients and adjusting her demeanour to suit??

In my opinion she is very attractive, more so than the photos on her profile, has a good body and the icing on the cake is an absolutely banging ass. It’s big, soft and just where it should be!  She is slim but not muscular

My tastes are very simple, oral was probably better than average but I don’t have a long list for comparison. I always do everything covered but I’m sure she does owo. It was noticeably better on the 2nd visit so I guess she may have been more relaxed. A quick massage, more oral and then cowgirl, mish and doggy. I like to finish with anal and as mentioned her ass is a thing of beauty!

Once I’d finished I had another shower, another drink of cold water was offered and chatted with her a little while. She was in no rush and certainly didn’t push to get me out

I will definitely  visit her again and she suits me as I’m more turned on by shagging a person rather than an out and out professional.

I’ll try and answer any questions as and when I can....

Offline LLPunting

Any link mate?

The review has been indexed, the links are available above.
Failing that OP quoted her AW ID so you could find it yourself. 

Show some resourcefulness given that you have contributed fuck all so far and behaved like a budding leech.  You've seen at least one SP and failed to review her.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 04:16:09 pm by LLPunting »

Offline LLPunting

Thanks OP for the review.   :drinks:

Hope it's just the first of many.

Offline DuffyTT01

I’m probably wearing my tinfoil hat a bit too tight but I didn’t want to copy links on my normal phone if you know what I mean and the other phone is far too decrepit to try to write a review on

I will review the others as I’ve seen some that I don’t think have been reviewed on here. I think I’ve been putting it of as it’s some sort of admission that it’s not been a one off...

Offline binbon23

Thanks for the link Yondu616 and Good Review DuffyTT01

Offline LLPunting

For the "can't be arsed!" Amongst us...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

It's just that kind of mothering that got you into trouble over Quill.   :dash:
Ya big softie.  :angelgirl:

Offline Waterhouse

It's just that kind of mothering that got you into trouble over Quill.   :dash:
Ya big softie.  :angelgirl:
"I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!"    :D

Offline rdbnrnr

No pricing listed on her AW account. She's also hidden her AW reviews.

Smiley777

I had her in my hotlist recently which quoted £100 for 30 mins prior to her profile update; I can vaguely remember the prices beyond that. Does she dfk and allow multiple pops in a session?

Offline peter purves

Right, 1st review on here on a girl I’ve seen twice now about 2 months apart

In my opinion she is very attractive, more so than the photos on her profile, has a good body and the icing on the cake is an absolutely banging ass. It’s big, soft and just where it should be! She is slim but not muscular

I’ll try and answer any questions as and when I can....

Cheers for the review.

Just one question - the perennial question - Is she a Bubble Butt thread candidate?

Cheers

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DuffyTT01

I didn’t dfk as not my think, I don’t think you’d have any issues with more than 1 pop

Having had a quick look at the thread I don’t think she’d be a bubble butt contender. As beautiful as it is it isn’t gravity defying, more full, well shaped and soft

That said I think it all might be somewhat of an irrelevance now as the profile looks a little dodgy to me, some of the new photos I don’t think are her and tattoos have miraculously disappeared. It’s a shame as I would have definitely gone back