Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.Ava.x messed around and wasted my time...  (Read 471 times)

6 review(s) for Sexy.Ava.x (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline downepunter

External Link/Members Only
OK so I tried to meet her earlier this week. I called her on advertised number to check her availability for the day and nearest tube stop. Would be for midday and half an hour. I said will confirm by text. So within 5 mins I send her text confirming time. Get a message back from her immediately confirming her availability.
Then around an hour and 10 mins before the punt I send her a message to confirm the postcode so I can plan my route.
No response back from her. I send another message 40 mins before the punt requesting postcode. Nothing back again.
So I call her 10 mins later to find out what's going on because now I am running late and she cuts me off.  So I send her a message confirming that the punt is off due to lack of her response. She replies back in 8 mins saying  she was taking a shower and she thought the timing was 1230. A bit strange because she has a text message confirming 1200 and if taking a shower why reject my phone call? Anyway gave her benefit of doubt and obviously I was quite horny for  an Asian so make my way to the hotel.
I get to the tube stop and I message her  asking for room number. She comes back with the response " I thought you were coming at 1. Can you give me 10 mins.I just got out of shower and need to dry my hair". And this did it for me. I dont know what she was trying to achieve but clearly something was off. I didn't want to hang around like a Muppet waiting for her next lie. In short I replied back she is being weird and I don't want to be messed around so I am heading back. 
She did reply back later saying she is sorry and she confused me with someone who was trolling her. Bollocks! She has my number and messages. No confusion there. She did offer me discount if I wanted to come back. But I had rather not have that discount and get a great service and not be messed around with.
Ended up wasting 1hr and 20 mins of total journey time on the tube and obv the wasted hard-on!

Offline LLPunting

Shame about the crap SP.  Thanks for sharing  :drinks:

So when she first accepted your booking she didn't send you the postcode or address, you had to ask for it a while later?

So you agreed 12:30 because you wouldn't be able to make 12 because of her delay, and you arrived at station early?

That area is filled with SPs, how come you didn't have a Plan B or C or just go to one of the many massage parlours in Baker St or Paddington?

(Please use some line spacing next time to make your reviews easier to read.  :thumbsup:)

Offline downepunter

1)when I called her she told me the tube stop no postcode. I had to text her later (as mentioned in my original review)

2) so first 1200 was agreed and I confirmed by text. Then she pretended to think the time was 1230 (after she rejected my call and didn't answer my texts). I was fine with the time and thought maybe she made a mistake.

3) well this hasn't happened to me before and because I had spoken to her she seemed genuine enough. So didn't think will be a wasted trip. I also had to get back to work. Only so long I can be out for extended lunch.

4) sorry for the formatting. Writing it all on a crappy smart phone. Will try to make it easier to read next time.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for clarification.

Suggest you limit lunchtime trysts to reliable SPs you know that are nearby or putting a cork in it and celebrating the end of day with something more chancey.

That said, you should always have a plan B at least if you're determined to get some for lunch.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 07:34:52 pm by LLPunting »