Long time lurker first time reviewer. I only really go to one place, and once in a blue moon.
Time: Thursday afternoon 5pm, arranged via text on 07873 229021
External Link/Members OnlyVenue: looks like a normal office on a fairly quiet road, at that time of night the gym bunnies from next door were doing a boot camp outside, so when the door didn’t open straight away it was a little uncomfortable.
Girl: Nicole, I usually like Julia or Diana but they weren’t available, Vicky is pretty good too but again wasn’t there so plumped for Nicole. Very attractive blonde, not too thin but certainly not fat. Incredible natural boobs, the type you only get on girls in their early 20’s (massive and gravity defying).
Price: I don’t want B2B so go for sensual £70
Service: all the usual massage tricks and actually very good, I don’t find her as attractive as J or D but that’s just personal preference. Didn’t manage the second pop although she gave it a good go.
My only two minor criticisms: 1) I looked at her a few times looking incredibly bored. I’m not expecting the world here but try and hide your boredom a touch. 2) she kept using the wrong hand for the side of the table she was on. Neither helped with pop 2.
All in all positive but would go back to J or D.