Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty20Claudia - Basingstoke  (Read 476 times)

26 review(s) for Naughty20claudia (19 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Mirol

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

After a long time planning, plotting and lurking I finally dipped into the murky world of punting. What took me so long?!

Comms: Text message in the morning. Quick reply confirming availability, followed by another quick exchange confirming a the time and postcode. Flat number and floor given 5 minutes before meeting.

Location: Flats near the railway station. Clean and modern. Main entrance door opened by a resident as I approached, so walked in and took elevator.

Girl: Tiny. Pretty. Cute. As expected from profile pics.

Services: LFK, OWO, COB, OWO, Mish, CG, Doggy, COB

Meeting: As soon as the door opens, I am relieved to see Claudia is exactly as I expected.  One hour confirmed, £100 exchanged, shower offered and accepted.
Return from shower, LFK, mutual stroking and undressing Claudia. OWO was good and finished over her tiny body.

Claudia cleaned herself and me.  Chatted about Poland and Basingstoke then more OWO.  After applying the cover, she lay back and guided me in - amazingly tight. CG with more LFK, then doggy and finish on her back.

Return: Probably, but now that I have broken new ground I want to try other girls

Offline curiousasianone

Sorry to ask, what does COB stand for?

Offline mh

Have you been studying reviews? As first ones go this is well presented.  :thumbsup:

Keep them coming (pun intended).