Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicee Curvy 20 - Elephant & Castle  (Read 308 times)

2 review(s) for Alicee curvy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cullivan22

External Link/Members Only

Seen this profile mentioned here and came to mind when on the lookout in the area in late June. By Toutatis, what a horrid idea. Never before have I had a taste of Rom pump dump; Now having done that, my taste buds are screwed forever.

Comms: Tried to call multiple times, Choppy and limited conversation on the phone. Conveyed post code soon after via msg.
On reaching postcode, door number was conveyed, went there and called again.This is where now everything goes downhill!
Girl: Tiny piece of assistance, 20 looking, tatoos all over.
Alice (guessing that's her name - we never exchanged much words) appears to open the door; leads me to a ground floor flat and leads me to a room. Dump of a flat with clothes and stuff hanging all over. Asked to use the loo, she accompanied me till the door and hid in the hallway as though someone was in the other room and she didn't want to alarm.
We return back in the room ; she asks how long ( here on all conversation is in whispers). I confirm 1 hr, 80£- she immediately responds "I don't do Anal". I enquiried regarding profile - and she says that was long back.

I start to undress, with no help from her, noticing that she is is also just undressing (I love when wgs strip vs undress). She crawls on bed (dump) and I too. No touching of Nipples she says, too sensitive. I try to strike some sort of conversation, only to receive a blank response face. She does a decent OWO - no DP. No FK. Me frustrated at this point ask if RO is allowed, to which she agrees. RO'd for a minute or two.. The whole act was one without chemistry and the girl was seemingly in some sort of a day fear.
Rubbered up and went missionary, with legs on my shoulders s and dumped in the bag. She immediately handed over wet wipes. What happens next is the shit that freaks me out!
She SQUATS in the room and wipes her pussy clean. She then wraps herself in a large towel ands stands scared face in the corner near the door with a blank stare.
At this point, I've lost all interest and just want to bounce from the place. Asked her if I can leave and responds with a blank nod. I look around when dressing and notice bongs in the room. Possible that she is high through the session. Her fear face and whispering  also suggests some sort of trafficking - which I don't want any association to.
I bolt from the place within 25 minutes; never will I try to reduce cost on a punt. Quality is never to be expected at a punt this low cost; Lesson learnt

Offline magnetico

dumped in the bag. She immediately handed over wet wipes. What happens next is the shit that freaks me out!
She SQUATS in the room and wipes her pussy clean. She then wraps herself in a large towel ands stands scared face in the corner near the door with a blank stare.

Was she high the whole time?
It doesn't sound like a trafficked or scared attitude, just really high?

Offline morganstar

She had barebacked listed so I've always avoided her like the plague.

Offline MrMatrix

That is weird behaviour- not seen any thing like this. However I wouldnt have done the punt in the first place as she's a BB.
Also check the services before you hand over any money.
The SP you met , was it the same one as the profile pics as Roms do B&S all the time.
Think you've learnt a lot from this punt. better luck next time and thanks for the review. :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the frank review  :drinks:

What is "day fear"?

IF you're picking up a fear vibe then I'd be inclined to believe she's been coerced.  You should have halted the session and bailed.  Any signs of bruising or scars on her body?  Did she wince in pain?  If, on reflection, you think she may have been forced then put in an anonymous call to the Police.

Given the reputation of the girls in the area she may well have barebacked.

Strongly suggest you refrain for a week or more and get along to the GUM clinic to be sure.

Offline Cullivan22

Day fear - was auto correct on phone from - daze/fear

She didn't wince in pain at any point/ didn't have marks. Has lot of tattoos and is the girl on profile
Wouldn't recommend anyone to this SP.

Regardless.. will be off punting for a bit while.