Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Oriental Babe - South Harrow  (Read 347 times)

CryogenicWood

Converting this to a proper review at long last...

URL: External Link/Members Only

Quick call to organize, and get told to come 30 minutes later. 60/30min and 100/60min. OWO for £10 and CIM for £20 extra. A few minutes later I get a text with the postcode, and then a text saying to come 60 minutes later, not 30. Not ideal, but ok.

Get there 15 minutes early, so before calling I wait in a nearby shop. I get a text saying to come now (with address - rundown house on a side street), so I head over and rind the doorbell. No reply for a few minutes, so I text back and get told to wait. A few more minutes and a chinese man (mid 50s, who I shall call grumpy from now on), opens the mailbox flap and looks out. I say hello, and there's no reply. He looks at me, looks around for a good minute, then says "you call?" An affirmative reply and I'm let in.

Shoes off, no girl in sight, I'm led upstairs without a word (despite me trying). He literally kicks the door open upstairs and says 'wait'.

Few more minutes pass and a pretty (face 6/10, body 7/10, breasts 8/10) walks in. I reconfirm the extras and she says to pay the man for the time first, and extras after. As I was there primarily for a massage+HE  I agree on an hour (100) and pay. Once the man leaves I'm told OWO is £20 and no CIM because it's "too expensive". After querying (£60) and declining on the CIM.

Paperwork out of the way, clothes out of the way - she has some pretty nice breasts (guessing Ds). She tried OWO, barely gets the tip inside and gags and decides to flick her tongue instead. Proceeds to try again. and again. Each time with the same effect, so we agree to proceed with a handjob instead. That out of the way, she apologies and says she's not good with oral. There's 40-odd minutes left on the clock, so she turns me over and gives an ok massage, asking how she's doing every now and then. She's responsive to suggestions, and her pussy on my back feels nice.

Hour over, she continues a few more minutes and then it's over. She puts on a tracksuit and waits upstairs while I walk down, grumpy comes back (smiling oddly and says "next time, look at clock") before leading me out.

So overall? I would rate neutral (I know it's probably a negative), but neutral because she tried really hard, and I got what I wanted (a massage with a HE). Wouldn't mind seeing her again, but under different circumstances/location.

Offline tahes

"After querying (£60) and declining on the CIM."

CIM was £60?

CryogenicWood

"After querying (£60) and declining on the CIM."

CIM was £60?

Yes