Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie James LDN - London West End =Good BBW Service  (Read 1161 times)

3 review(s) for RosieJames (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline slickster2

Its my first review so....ah f it read it and if you dont like let me know  :D

Ive been staying away from the punting for a while but in June I found myself in the west end with some spare time to kill and a frisky feeling that wouldn’t go away. I tried to get hold of Sandra Curly but she was busy and Anda wasn’t working then I happened on Rosie James profile. Ive got varied taste when it comes to the women and whilst she didnt fall into the same category as the two that were unavailable I thought f it she 2 positive reviews (thanks to those reviewers)....

External Link/Members Only

Price:90 for 30 min

Comms: Remarkably straight forward. I txt her, she says she is available, I tell her the length of time (I decided to take a 30 min session as I always feel this is best with an unknown quantity), she says cool and advises me of the place where she was, job done.

Location: "Up Market" hotel around 10 min walk from warren street tube station. One of those hotels that people pay a lot to stay in (I think, Maybe) just cause of it location or name. Anyway in terms of the punt it was busy the lifts were far enough away from reception to mean I didn’t get any awkward looks from anyone and wasnt noticed by anyone. Another thing to note the lifts in here where annoying probably created in the 50s or 60s (to the point where it was complete fluke I got to the floor that Rosie was on).

Appearance: At the time I was like she isn’t as good as the Pics (or the rave reviews others on here have given her) but on reflection she is more or less as she looks in the pics on her profile. She’s a BBW, if I am honest when I go for a bigger lady I'm hoping for someone that is big but in shape (is that even a thing) Rosie isnt that she is BBW but she carry’s it relatively well. She has a girl next door type face, a nice smile, nice tits, and some belly fat. Basically I would say she is par for the course if you go BBW.

Services: This is where Rosie scores really well. After sorting out the paperwork we began with DFK, I call it DFK but there was minimum tongue but enough to satisfy I guess maybe FK. We moved from DFK into me sucking her nipples something that she seemed to enjoy. I then pushed her head down to my cock and Rosie began OWO. She has a good OWO technique lots of spit which I like and a decent sucking to hand use ratio. Rosie sucked my cock for quite a while with me occasionally taking over and face fucking her, which she allowed with no complaints. The BJ was good but I was ready to fuck. This lady can take a good pounding. So it was on with the dom we began in mish... I like to push a ladies legs right back or wide apart and I am use to being told no...not  :dance: Roise she let me push her legs back and go deep and pound hard at time she even held her legs back whilst I pounded her :D. I was pounding and she was making all the right noises so I assume she was enjoying it but lets face it who knows. Anyway I was enjoying mish but I wasnt leaving without getting some doggie so I told Rosie to move into doggy position on the bed. I got behind her and pounded away from the back I was going at it hard and Rosie took it like a trooper. I was getting close and knew it so I told Rosie I wanted to cum in her mouth she said no problem. I removed the dom and Rosie sucked away until I came.

Summary: Rosie provides a good service and seems willing to please, if I was a BBW man I'd be back however I'm a man of varied taste so I wont be back soon however thats not a fault of the service. Looks wise I personally feel others have been over the top with their assessment of her looks but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that crap so you know.  Imo she is overpriced at 90 for 30 min (but thats not a slight on her just my feeling towards any 30 min session for that price - my dick was in control that day) but other reviewers were spot on service wise and I cant fault it.

Offline daddycool

Thanks for the review. Did she swallow after CIM?

Offline slickster2

Thanks for the review. Did she swallow after CIM?

Nope straight to the toilet/bathroom.

On another note I forgot to mention that she was pleasent and chatty all throughout.