Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Lulu - North London - Bounds Green - Wood Green  (Read 2607 times)

1 review(s) for Lovely Lulu xxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline KingCrowley

External Link/Members Only
I saw this SP on different locations more than one time.She worked from Bounds Green,Palmers Green and Wood Green i believe she moves every two weeks.
Location:the rooms were pretty ok on both locations just the bathrooms seem to be run down and in not a really good condition.
The girl,she is about 1.60 1.65 cm height and quite fit small boobs but perky and a perky little bum,tanned soft skin. She admitted that she smokes weed sometimes so could be full of energy or  relaxed,either way the service remains the same.
Paid 80 for one hour but i saw now she charges 90 ph.
Service
One of the best oral that i ever had,licking the shaft,playing with the balls sucking them licking changing pace positions she really gets involved. Sex was good but not as good as  the oral,accepts any positions that i requested and takes a good pounding as well without complaining. No clock watching and i usually left 10-15 minutes late after my time.
Facially may not be everyone's cup of tea but i found her attractive and easy going.
Would recommend her and will see her again when she is in the area.
I am writing this review from my phone so if i made any mistakes or missed anything feel free to ask questions. More reviews to come soon as i didn't't have too much time to post.

Offline Steve2

The veri pic looks like she has been eating too many pies.

The other pics were probably taken a while ago

Offline Mark1

Just want to ask what size is she? As she looks like slim in the first three pictures but about to give birth in the last one.

Offline king tarzan

Just want to ask what size is she? As she looks like slim in the first three pictures but about to give birth in the last one.

best not to see her now..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CrazyforCIM

I' ve seen this girl around 2 or 3 times last here, when she was working in Harrow. She use to be 70 for an hour plus Cim extra 10. Now she is 150 pound/hr plus extra I think. At that time she was nice girl, nice owo fuck and cim  but no kissing. The problem with her that she is keep changing profile. One of the reason I never review her. Good girl good service but no way 150 pound/hr. The original price was more than enough. If she goes back to that price probably I will see her.

Offline KingCrowley

Just saw the change of location and price. She is a very good punt,but not good enough for 150ph,i paid 80 all the time. I'm not good with sizes so don't know.
She did started to put some weight around the belly and hips last time when i saw her,she told me she works long hours and eats rubbish food,red bull and the occasional spliff.

Offline 4by4

Nice looking and nice body.  No disrespect for anyone reading but 150 sovs for a Hungarian wg?! Where the national minimum wage is 392 sovs monthly! Make hay whilst the sun shines

Offline bestbefore

That is some inflation rate - £80 to £150 an hour in a week or so!!!!
keep that phone of hers dusty and watch that rate tumble.

Offline ThighRider

What is it with WGs and lots or massive tattoos?

Offline JamesRockford

Sorry but is that stubble? No, seriously

Offline king tarzan

Stortford

150 an hour I want a real hottie not a 30 year old 5/10 bird.

Offline ThighRider

Sorry but is that stubble? No, seriously

If you want stubble, it's an extra £20

Offline king tarzan

150 an hour I want a real hottie not a 30 year old 5/10 bird.

Absolutely agree..

Offline dubhcarr

this S
ps price hike is a joke........

Offline KingCrowley

I' ve seen this girl around 2 or 3 times last here, when she was working in Harrow. She use to be 70 for an hour plus Cim extra 10. Now she is 150 pound/hr plus extra I think. At that time she was nice girl, nice owo fuck and cim  but no kissing. The problem with her that she is keep changing profile. One of the reason I never review her. Good girl good service but no way 150 pound/hr. The original price was more than enough. If she goes back to that price probably I will see her.
Have you seen her profile anywhere? I was checking my reviews and remembered her  but profile gone long time ago. Would shag her again if I'd found her profile. Cheers