Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Starr - maidenhead  (Read 612 times)

22 review(s) for Amby Amber (11 positive, 7 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline morrisonhotel

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Meet in maidenhead last month.  Let down by plan A and needed a go to girl as I needed to offload.
Cost: £80 for 30mins.
Location: Well known block of apartments on A4 10min walk from station. Flat clean and fit for purpose if a little dark.
Agreed for 30 mins quickie with facial.  Agreed over the phone prior to meet.
Girl: Mature EE blonde.  Mid-30s at a guess.  Nice enough.  AW pics a few years old but her. 
Service:  Jumped out of the shower and had a quick massage.  Oral was decent with lots of slurping and almost deep throating.  Got the impression she was trying to make me cum.  Lots of fake moaning.  Switched and we kissed very lightly.  Went down on her and she was clean.  Could have got into it but looked up she just looked bored staring at the wall.  Rubber on and banged away a bit in mish.  Had not climaxed for a good week so was on a short leash.  She seemed annoyed I stopped pumping her as I was nearly cumming.  Lots of eye rolling etc.... Anyway requested facial to finish she seemed ok with this but demanded not in eyes.  Laid on bed with me standing over her wanking away - just about ok at this point.  She then put both hands over her eyes as protection....quite comical....  Got her to wank my cock to get her hands away from her face.  I had a lot of cum ready due to no action in 7 days - at the first hint of cum on her chin she yelped and stopped wanking straight away, no more strokes - cum ruined.  At least I now know that ruined orgasms are not my thing...
Cleaned up and had a shower.  She perked up almost straight away, I suspect feeling a bit guilty about such a lack lustre meet. 

On my way within 25 mins.  Should have had a happy ending massage, a wank or just screwed the wife.   :scare: