Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: _Anna_ - Slough  (Read 1151 times)

1 review(s) for  _Anna_ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline woiczeck

External Link/Members Only

Had some business in slough and felt there was an itch that needed to be scratched.  Anna’s advertises rates are 40 60 80 for 15 30 60.

But offer on at 30 50 for 15 and 30.  So opted for a quickie as she was untested quantity and something I was not sure about.  Agreed OWO and covered sex is included in quickie and headed over.

Lowe and behold bumped for another customer.  So waited a few mins and then when prompted tried to find the place which hidden like looking for fucking Brigadoon!!!!

Finally found and I to the property, first another dark hairded girl approaches, I was thinking shite start here we go...

Told her NO, I want Anna.  So Anna comes along And she hasn’t fucking even washed her face it looks like.

Anyway then I come firmed services again and is like now it’s 40!!!  WTF, things are really going down hill!!!

So I threatnwnd to walk and she relents.

So paperwork sorted and I’m the bed, she is clean even though she looks bags alunder the eyes just woke up.  Quick oral which was tbh not bad if a little mechanical but she went well past the tip.  Sex was also good, deep and she is flexible I mish with her legs pinned down!!!

All in all a positive just, rescuers by services!! 

But this is defo a pump and dump, not sure I would go for longer.

Offline punk

Sounds like a neutral at best.

Offline woiczeck

Sounds like a neutral at best.

I guess I put with a lot of crap!!  Hi honestly she can take a deep pounding piledriver stylee in mish!

mrhappypants

Woiczeck,

Only guidance but you surely do not consider this an unequivoal recommendation?

Give a positive rating if you want to unequivocally recommend the provider to other punters. If you would repeat the punt as it was, or plan to revisit, you should probably give a positive rating. Note B&S bookings should not be recorded as a positive rating against original profile, even if you had a good experience.

Give a neutral rating when you have reservations about recommending the provider to other punters. Describe your reservations in your review.

Give a negative rating as a warning to other punters about the provider. There is a range of opinion about how you should treat dishonesty, misrepresented services, fake pictures and poor value in terms of the overall rating. In these instances, pointing out how you arrived at your rating will leave the punter better informed about whether they want to visit.

Offline woiczeck

Woiczeck,

Only guidance but you surely do not consider this an unequivoal recommendation?

I had reservations, but as you can I see recommended this is a p&d and to further clarify I probably would return.

But thanks for pointing out the quals for each rating.