Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOD Valentina - West Kensington  (Read 1092 times)

Offline kasamaa

First time poster - Been around a while but first time punting here in UK as usually punt abroad  (Toyed with the idea for a while but refrained as felt its too close to home).

A couple times I nearly took the plunge especially when I read a good review here and there but then I usually read a lukewarm review afterwards. For some reason abroad seems to feel like a sure thing maybe because you interact with them first so you can gauge the interaction.

Anyway I've always liked the look of Valentina and all the reviews seemed consistently good and reliable so I thought lets just do it.

Easy enough comms, called and spoke to maid who booked me in 1 hour later.

Flat was basement flat not far from Hammersmith flyover. Nicely furnished apartment. Also there was Mandy and Alyssia (who looked pretty tasty).

Let into room by Maid and followed shortly by Valentina who looked exactly as I expected, tall, tanned, toned, gym fit and lovely long legs - looked in her 30's but real pretty with Fake bolt ons

Took shower and what followed was nice DFK, long OWO and a few positions before emptying in the bag.

No mention of money till after deed was done. Post shower, talked a little about weather and world cup then on my way.

£70 for half hour, would I repeat - YES! Great GFE service with lots of DFK.

Pleasantly surprised with service here so may be a few more reviews to come - apologies it took so long.

External Link/Members Only

Offline boardyhell

:hi:saw her a month ago ,great body and attitude ,pretty face,cim with dt for 70squids
no negatives]