Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Holly Bournemouth  (Read 1033 times)

27 review(s) for Miss_Holly_x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mightier Than

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 minutes

Good comms.  Sent an initial AW e-mail for a meeting as her number wasn't showing on a day she wasn't working.  Got her number in return.  A couple of texts to confirm details.  On the day, called on arrival for flat number. 

Location is an apartment block next to the A338, next to car parks.  £2.50 for 2 hours.  The flat was clean.

Holly is slim, attractive, and very pale skin.  Unfortunately her boobs have started to sag quite badly, suprising for a girl of mid 20s.

As her AW profile states, she doesn't do penetration.  I booked her for DT and FF.

We started with lots of FK, then on her knees in front of a mirror to start OWO.  She varied her technique, from the helmet to shaft and then all in her mouth, gradually getting deeper till it was all the way down.  She slid up and down easily, no teeth, no gagging, and she didn't need to drool.  Then on to 69.  Her pussy was fresh and tasty.

Then on her back with head hanging over the bed for face fucking at medium speed.  I don't know if she does a rapid FF, and I didn't try.

There's a large clock in the bedroom, but no sign of her watching it.  I noticed time was nearly up.  I confirmed she does CIM, but said not down her throat, and doesn't swallow.  So on her knees again for more DT/FF and withdrew to just inside her mouth to explode.  She opened her mouth to show me the cum, which she let dribble down her body.

We had a chat while cleaning ourselves up.  She's friendly in a distinctly professional way, the session felt like a very enjoyable business meeting which I'm looking forward to repeating.

Offline bob the knob

bloody hell  £2.50  for 2 hrs  is great value,  cheerio  i'm on my way to see her