Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1 Hour Meet with Hot Sexy Anya - Coventry  (Read 2671 times)

83 review(s) for Hot Sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline baseball_99

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place a few days ago, the same location, private apartments on Stoney Stanton Road.

At the time of publishing this review, Anya's profile has now switched to Leicester.

A couple of weeks ago I posted a neutral review of Anya which was kind of 2 reviews in 1. My main reason for the neutral review was trying to Anya to engage in round 2 within a 30min meeting and not feeling totally satisfied, however, this time there was 3 pops within the hour (or maybe 2 pops and a little dribble) but still some slight shortcomings.

As on previous occasions, Anya looked stunning, hair and makeup are done immaculately or as close as, this type she was wearing a black tight leather dress that showed off her amazing figure. I had brought a Sagami condom with me to try for the first time, Anya agreed to use with me. Also, I had popped a blue pill couple of hours before.

No issues with DFK with Anya, I like the way she rams her tongue down your throat, sucks on your tongue and plenty of kisses around your face, ears, neck, chest and nipples.

After several minutes of mutual fondling and kissing, I tried to go down on Anya but she closed her legs and said "Later", she did start with OWO and tried going in deep and fast, I knew from the previous visits she would try to do this so I thought as I'm here for an hour lets get the first pop out the way. As I was mega horny that day it didn't take long before I exploded in her mouth and Anya ran to the bathroom to spit out.

When Anya returned she gave me massage all over, you can watch in the mirror as she massages your back, it's kind of erotic, more sensual and soft than anything received from the FBSM girls who can be quite firm, but also just perving on Anya in the mirror was getting me ready for round 2.

Anya had used a towel when she was massaging me and now as I was lying on my back I placed this over my cock and got Anya on top of me for further kissing. For a few mins, we were kissing really passionately and Anya started to wriggle and grind her pussy against my cock with the towel in between. This started to get me aroused and my cock was getting harder, I knew I would have to be really hard as these Sagami condoms are really tight.

Anya put the Sagami on me and it was really tight, not that I'm particularly well endowed but I thought it might make me go softer. We started in cowgirl, Anya was a squatting with my hands on her bum lifting her up and down, grinding all at varying speeds. This went on for some time. As the room was so hot I could feel a trickle of sweat run down her back which turned me on even more. After a few more mins riding me hard, she knackered herself out, we had a break a couple mins as we were both really hot then I offered to go on top, Anya gave my cock a quick suck to get me hard again, we tried this for a few mins but as I'm a bit larger than Anya and as we were both really hot it wasn't that comfortable for both us so I ended up shagging her doggy for a few mins and then shooting my loads for the second time.

Both of us sweating, well Anya very slight sweat and me looking like a jug of water has been poured on me have a rest for a few mins, there is around 15mins left on the clock and I'm determined for another pop so I start wanking myself with Anya kissing on my neck, Anya takes over the wanking but she isn't tugging at it as hard as me, I tell her to lie on the bed with her legs open and I start wanking myself, Anya senses what I want her to do without any instruction so she starts feeling her boobs, fingering herself, 2 fingers straight in and sticking her finger in her bum. Anya lets out gentle moans, I think they are fake but it has the desired effect, so for a few mins I'm watching and wanking over this beautiful Thai girl who is pleasuring herself and she sounds like she is having fun. Whilst I'm wanking my cock she uses her foot to rub up and down leg, when I'm ready to cum I tell her I want to cum in her mouth, a bit of hard sucking and I popped a third time, in all honesty only a tiny bit of cum came out, probably leftovers from round 2 but I had that feeling I had cum again so was happy.

Before I left a quick trip to the bathroom to splash cold water on my face, I was as red as England's football team away shirt.

So, the Sagami condoms probably would use again but I didn't get that feeling it felt truly like bareback when it was pinching my bellend.

This time around, I'm giving a positive rating, she got me to pop 3 times but slightly disappointed this time around I couldn't lick her pussy, I think probably she may have lubed herself up.

On my way out she told me a brand new girl from Thailand is starting at Coventry this coming Monday, I asked her for a pic, she quickly gave me a view on her phone but all I saw was big tits so we'll have to wait and see.

Now that Anya is over at Leicester hopefully I can get to see this new girl or maybe meet Pinky for the first time in Birmingham.

Online RogerBoner

That's another cracking review of a beautiful Thai. I tried Sagami 0.2 large condoms on several occasions last year and the girls said that they felt natural and could feel body heat through them. But they are small and tight and make a rustling sound during sex (the Sagamis not the girls!)
These blue pills work differently on me turning a normal 2 pop session into just a one pop in the hour. It’s just a novelty that probably made you more hot and sweaty. In this weather these hard working girls must get worn out after 5 sessions in a day.
Good intel on the new recruit. I noticed this one in the West Midlands.  External Link/Members Only
Taya recently used this profile for some reason.

Offline Knny

Offline mr.bluesky

A good report Baseball_99 I hope she returns to Coventry in the future . Are her Adultwork photos accurate ?

Offline baseball_99

I would say this profile is a close match to the girl who I saw on Anya's phone.

Offline baseball_99

A good report Baseball_99 I hope she returns to Coventry in the future . Are her Adultwork photos accurate ?

I would say she looks better in the flesh with makeup and hair done up etc, you won't be disappointed.

Offline mr.bluesky

I would say she looks better in the flesh with makeup and hair done up etc, you won't be disappointed.

:hi: she sure looks stunning- a trip over to Leicester could well be on the cards

Offline mr.bluesky

Either that or hopefully she returns to Coventry :D
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 05:53:10 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline bearcat69

I would say this profile is a close match to the girl who I saw on Anya's phone.

Think you might've missed out a number there. Is this who you mean? External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the enjoyable read BTW, glad to hear you a fun time with Anya :)

Offline baseball_99

Think you might've missed out a number there. Is this who you mean? External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the enjoyable read BTW, glad to hear you a fun time with Anya :)

Cheers mate, that's the one.

Online RogerBoner

Cheers mate, that's the one.
Jenny and Aliz look gorgeous. I can't wait to xxxx them.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 05:30:52 pm by RogerBoner »

Offline baseball_99

Jenny and Aliz look gorgeous. I can't wait to xxxx them.

I can't wait to meet Jenny also, I'm keen to know her thoughts on the book 'Design Hotels Yearbook 2008' as shown in the pic lol

Offline Peterpan000

Visited Anya when she was in Birmingham,  usual water st. Very difficult to get your chosen lady as more chances of being bait and switched but most of the Thai water st ladies provide excellent service.  Top of list in that group are Anya and Maya, haven't tried kate yet. Any others anyone would recommend?

Offline aanimator

Visited Anya when she was in Birmingham,  usual water st. Very difficult to get your chosen lady as more chances of being bait and switched but most of the Thai water st ladies provide excellent service.  Top of list in that group are Anya and Maya, haven't tried kate yet. Any others anyone would recommend?

pinky