Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [TOFTT] Princess_MeghanXx - Old Street  (Read 1450 times)

2 review(s) for PrincessMeghanXx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DonaldGecko

External Link/Members Only
+447377047138
£150 for the hour

Saw Meghan a few weeks ago in Old Street. AW says she is now in Westminster/Holborn/Farringdon (Westminster and Holborn aren't even in the same borough but  :unknown:)

Comms: Called her and she answered, London accent and pretty warm. She text me the address shortly after.

Block of flats next to a McDonalds. Wasn't obvious at all though.

Looks:
Pics are accurate, fit body as well.

Service:
The service was a decent hour punt - kissing, OWO. A bit of RO but she tasted bitter as if she used some Dettol wipes just before the meet  :dash: .Asked to fuck her and went doggy then cowgirl where I popped the first time.

The blowjob technique was good by the way, she went deep

Here is why I gave a neutral, she just chatted away for the rest of the hour. Next thing I know we have 5 mins left and she says we don't have time for another round. I felt a little bit played but should've known better.

If I went again, I would definitely dictate the meet better and ensure I got VFM.

I'm giving a neutral because I went away from the punt feeling like I lost my money even though I did get a decent first round. She definitely could be a great punt, you just need to be on your toes and not get lost in the little time wasting activities. If I paid for 30 mins and based this review of the first 30 mins, this would be a positive.

mrhappypants

DonaldGecko, thank you for TOFTT and sharing in your review.  She looks late 20’s and seems to hiding her tummy?  Did you get any indication if other services are really on offer and what extras she charges please. One of her photos included another girl, did you get the impression she is sharing (who with?)?

Thanks

Offline DonaldGecko

Hi happypants,

She wasnt sharing in that apartment. It was a one bed studio and she was definitely the only person there. Unfortunately I didnt gauge the extras, as I was only after owo and cim along with sex(both included in rate). I wish i did ask for if she could areange a 3some...

She had a slight tummy, nothing unattractive. Its like she was dieting hard and slipped up for two weeks and had fizzy drinks and cakes so it started to form a little bit.