Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayaa25 - Marylebone  (Read 1020 times)

68 review(s) for Mayaa25 (60 positive, 6 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

konrad66

External Link/Members Only

Location Marylebone

Comms - Excellent

THE GOOD: Not the super cute photoshopped girl on her AW site but it was her and I still found her attractive. THE SERVICE: was great :thumbsup:.Greeted with a warm smile. Exchanged paperwork and then we immediately go all out french kissing. Passion and enthusiasm was exemplary. Undressed still kissingshe rolled down my boxers and whispered in my ear 'oral with or without baby'  :). Without I replied. On ner knees she sucked on little man thoroughly till I come. Clean up brief chat. She mentions she had been in London for around 10 months now.
Round 2 on with the condom and on with a full on sex session. Multiple positions lots of eye contact. Finish off in missionary a couple of minutes before time. No rush.

THE BAD Could hear people in other room talking. And the couple of times Maya went out of the room could hear her chatting with them for a minute each time.

Fast passionate sex for an hour with an attractive Romanian girl with a great attitude throughout. I recommend. :thumbsup: