Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who are trying / getting discount from new girls?  (Read 4398 times)

Offline Heph

Using that equation, if less punters, they must pay more. If more punters, arrogance and needless expenditure increases so cost goes up. If no punters at all: special offer + more tv.

Very good. Sounds like wine producers from Bordeaux.

However: some, especially the more immediately motivated will respond to a well-framed and timely offer. And it can be enough to make a difference and be worth it for all concerned.

NotThePrimeMinister

The concept of a fair wage for a fair job is not generally understood any more. Prices for everything are calculated at what the market will pay. 
Of course. Why blame prossies who try to maximise their income by charging more, or to work less for the same income?

Wouldn't you do the same if you could? I know I would!

I was lucky enough to get a big pay raise to accept my current job. Should I have said : ah, no, that's too much, I believe a fair wage would be lower? Fuck that, I said: if that's what the market will pay, so be it!

There are plumbers in Chelsea who can charge £160 to £200 per hour depending on the time of the day. A plumber in Chelmsford charges much less but requires the same qualifications. If you were a plumber in Chelsea, would you refuse those jobs? Would you say : no, thanks, I cannot be making more than a neurosurgeon who actually saves lives while all I do is unblock your toilet from your crap?

Some of the vitriol on this forum against prossies that charge high rates is hard to understand. I don't pay those prices, I simply move on and look for other WGs in my price range, without making a big fuss out of it.

Offline magnetico

Great post Marmalade, prossie arithmetic is something special for sure  :lol:

TantricMia

I've got a phone call from someone like this... hmm...

Why would we see you when there are plenty that would tip an extra £20 AFTER the service?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :D

Would only ever give a discount to a regular for example giving them 90 mins for the price of an hour..
Or knocking off the outcall expense if they live close by.

But that's only the ones I see regularly that I like :)  and they would NEVER ask!!

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've got a phone call from someone like this... hmm...

Why would we see you when there are plenty that would tip an extra £20 AFTER the service?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :D

Would only ever give a discount to a regular for example giving them 90 mins for the price of an hour..
Or knocking off the outcall expense if they live close by.

But that's only the ones I see regularly that I like :)  and they would NEVER ask!!

Fluffy cunts.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Do you tip the dentist after they've made a mess of your mouth ??

What about the checkout "person" in Tesco when you pay for your groceries ??

Offline Heph

Wouldn't you do the same if you could? I know I would!

I was lucky enough to get a big pay raise to accept my current job. Should I have said : ah, no, that's too much, I believe a fair wage would be lower? Fuck that, I said: if that's what the market will pay, so be it.

Some of the vitriol on this forum against prossies that charge high rates is hard to understand. I don't pay those prices, I simply move on and look for other WGs in my price range, without making a big fuss out of it.

I concur with much of this; though I doubt that the plumber equivalent of SAAFE advocates that SPs keep prices high, and according to to "whatever you feel you're personally worth is, Hun" as a sensible responsé to slack demand. There'd also be a good deal less faux outrage in response to customer price feedback.

TantricMia

Fluffy cunts.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Do you tip the dentist after they've made a mess of your mouth ??

What about the checkout "person" in Tesco when you pay for your groceries ??

No!! Its absolutely not necessary to tip after price agreed is paid.
I am just letting OP know that most WG girls don't need to accept scraps when plenty of gents exist who pay the price advertised.

But I personally feel really chuffed when a client does tip.
I refuse it but they insist cause that's their style. Everybody shows appreciation differently.
Some write really good reviews for example.

Offline Heph

I am just letting OP know that most WG girls don't need to accept scraps when plenty of gents exist who pay the price advertised.

"Scraps"

Offline mrfishyfoo

No!! Its absolutely not necessary to tip after price agreed is paid.
I am just letting OP know that most WG girls don't need to accept bookings from twats when plenty of gents exist who pay the price advertised.

Corrected !!!  :hi: :hi:

I refuse it but they insist cause that's their style.

Really !!! Then you are one shite businesswoman as I for one would NEVER turn my nose up at free money.

I never tip pro$$ies as they get paid enough already IMHO.

Everybody shows appreciation differently.

Some write really good reviews for example.

I would hope that they would write a good review to demonstrate to their fellow punters that the pro$$ie they have punted provides a good service and that she delivered what was promised.  :hi: :hi:

spiceboy

Some girls offer regulars a discount. One girl I used to see did this.

Offline Everhard115

Some girls don't advertise extras. Basic price seems good but on inquiry the list of extras start to come out and before you know it the cost has reached 180/hour or some stupid number like that. I then tend to politely decline stating that I could get a well reviewed girl with that sort of money and I can't risk it on some one new. Sometimes in return I have been offered lower prices but I have never taken them up on their offer so unable to comment on the level of service. However in general I agree unless its a reverse booking or a longer booking I do not see the point of firing off a random message and negotiating for a 30min booking.