Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walking Out  (Read 2557 times)

Offline Hitboy

You know some times when you walk in and think 'fuck I've been had'. Was interested to hear everyone's thoughts on walking out as soon as you set eyes on the whore.' I've started making up shitty excuses if I don't like the look of her and just leave. Any one else guilty of the same?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 01:01:12 am by Hitboy »

Offline Glesgaboy

Oh yeh I’ve been there a couple of times!
Damn I’ve left my wallet in the car! Always comes to mind...

Offline RandyRob69

Yeah, done it on the odd occasion (like, where's the nearest cash machine question...) but, hey, what's with the "guilty" tag?

If it doesn't feel right, e.g., girl not as described, B&S, you sense someelse present, or the flat is a dump / mess / smells, it's a simple walk away without any guilt whatsoever!

I also usually walk when the SP keeps putting back the time beyond 10 or 15 minutes agter the aarranged meeting time. Again, no guilt because your verbal contact is being broken and you've allowed a reasonable bit of latitude with the SP is taking the p*ss.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 08:30:49 am by RandyRob69 »

Offline Moby Dick

If it's B&S, or anything that really puts you off then it makes sense to leave a short review to warn others.

Offline FBman78

I have neg reviewed a girl already where I walked over dispute about payment and have walked before on a reg basis if the girl or service was not as described. Learned early confirm everything before handing cash over.

Offline bigmike32

I have only walked once it was a hungarian girl on vs yes i now know its a romanian. The girl kept saying she couldnt meet but her friend was home. She was very hot but she was in a very busy street in edinburgh and came down to let me in the building wearing a sexy lingerie set. Knowing people were staring at me i walked and headed to bss instead.

Offline Kieslowski

I think the only time I've walked was when I was ready to do it in advance. I'd booked a girl from a profile I'd seen a few times before, and never been entirely convinced it was real, so had decided to find out once and for all. I went there with the profile ready on my phone, and sure enough, the directions started taking me to a flat I'd been to fairly recently, for a fairly average punt. When I got to the door, the same woman I'd seen before opened it, so I went in and showed her the picture on my phone, saying "so who's that?" She said "that's my friend". I just said "bullshit" and walked, with her shouting "FUCK YOU, TIMEWASTER" after me. (And then went and reported the profile, which promptly disappeared.)

It's difficult, though. Unless you've done it a few times, I think you really have to be half-expecting to walk and be ready for it, otherwise your cock takes over and you just go in anyway, and get angry with yourself afterwards.

Offline Clattypats

Had 2 B&S with two Roms, years ago.. Walked from both..Got swore at , and they got told where to go...No hassles...My money, my choice..Fuck them... :wackogirl:

Hornygoat

Ive walked a few times because of B&S, girl using old photos, services not on offer but agreed at booking or even the condition of the bedroom(the bed looks manky)
Never been shouted at yet...

Offline JJ72

Did my first walk out recently

Going to do my first review on it soon too.
Not a good ratio but should really start

Offline Anndyy

Regretted not walking out more than once, but then it seems to get easier to do with experience.
My advice is this  have a plan B, so that the small head has less reasons to make a stupid decision.

Never been shouted at. Have been told not to come back once, maybe they thought they were the only WGs in town  :dash:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 08:42:55 am by Anndyy »

Walkthewalk

I've walked a few times.  B&S, manky flats, too young, too old. I once was with Sexy Karen the munter come nutter.  After about ten minutes I realsied I'd never be able to come with her so finished the meeting and negotiated half my money back.
She said she'd never been so humiliated. I said I was hoping for the same. :D Chinese girls that show a big decent rack of ribs on their profile and are as flat as a witches tit when I arrive.
I went to a girl advertising on CL as hand job only.  when she opened the door there were two litter trays with cat shit in them.  Call me fussy but I walked.  Polite but firm.

Offline monstermuncher

Many years ago when Ola (the lovely Polish girl) worked form Queen St I had arranged a phone booking with her. I was let in by a different girl whom I didn't find attractive and told Ola was not available but she could see me. I said no and turned to walk. At that moment Ola appeared. Clearly it was just a ploy to get some business for the other unattractive girl.

Offline Towlie

Meh

Before anyone says about lack of reviews from myself, the profile and girl have disappeared, I didn't use the site then, It was years ago, I don't punt now (temptation kills me) and can't remember the cows name.

What I do remember is the location was a grubby flat on Sauchiehall st and the bitch was a rom. 

I had requested this outfit she had on in some of her photos with the response of "yes i do that no problem i do good servise" etc.  I shows up, Shes bigger than expected, Said outfit was nowhere to be seen and given her fucking gut would have been an issue getting on, The odd Studio which had an upstairs to it was howling, No lighting, Flooring was burst everywhere and tbh I didn't feel safe. Buttttt... My balls wanted emptied so handed over paperwork despite all the issues.

Having briefly told her what I wanted, Nowt kinky like!  She completely ignored my requests and tried to fucking stick her hand up my shitepipe, Something that, Given what just happened, made me realise I wasn't too fond off. And then the wee man went into hiding, Game over.

Told her why I wasn't up for it and she started huffing and insulting me. I demanded my money back to which she refused and then her wee gypsy pal came running in wanting to fucking throw down.  After saying I would chap every door in the close as to what the cunts were up too she relented and we agreed to a half return.  Tbh I was more worried about my safety as I could hear others moving about up stairs.

Meh, Live and learn.  Genuinely wouldn't go near another non-brit again after that.

Offline Clattypats

The street you mention was, and probably still is, notorious for B&S Roms :bomb:...That's where I had my 2 B&S's...Like yourself, I wasn't on here at the time, and the profiles are now gone... :unknown:

Offline Towlie

The street you mention was, and probably still is, notorious for B&S Roms :bomb:...That's where I had my 2 B&S's...Like yourself, I wasn't on here at the time, and the profiles are now gone... :unknown:

Probably the same fucking flat man, I think her name was Eve or Eva?

Offline Clattypats

Probably the same fucking flat man, I think her name was Eve or Eva?
I wouldn't even remember now...It was too long ago... :unknown: If any of the profiles were still up I would probably remember them...But they are long gone... :bomb:

Offline HornyScot

You know some times when you walk in and think 'fuck I've been had'. Was interested to hear everyone's thoughts on walking out as soon as you set eyes on the whore.' I've started making up shitty excuses if I don't like the look of her and just leave. Any one else guilty of the same?

I did the same thing a few months ago with the very first WG l met.

Givememilf

Had 2 B&S with two Roms, years ago.. Walked from both..Got swore at , and they got told where to go...No hassles...My money, my choice..Fuck them... :wackogirl:

I'm the same now. I used to stress about walking (And usually stay and put up with a shit service instead) dick running my brain and all that. But nowadays I'm more seasoned in this hobby and if it's a girl I've never seen before I'm more than happy to walk. It's good to walk out with money in your pocket to give to a more deserving (And honest) WG.

Like you said, our money, our choice.

Online Mickeybhoy

Walked out on a rom last week she told me she was British and didn't look like the pics on her site.

Offline bdc82

Saw the same lassie months apart ...different ads. Shit both times but 2nd time tried to man up and mention hour booking done in 20min. Sadly no joy... has just made me even more wary when looking now.
Forget the name but she was in a flat beside club tropicana. Should have not bothered the minufe i twigged the address ...but  was an idiot

LoneWolfster

Walked away from one in maryhill a few months ago. I knew she was gonna be pretty big but jees she was enormous. Came to the door with a pair a joggies and a t shirt on. I just couldn't do it and made my apologies and left.

Offline steelman

Nice of the last two to post a review to give the rest of us the heads up. Keep your accounts alive guys while the rest do your work.

LoneWolfster

How can I give a review on something that never happened? I haven't punted since I joined this forum. Due to number of reasons. You keep spitting the dummy out pal.

Offline Hurricane Jack

How can I give a review on something that never happened? I haven't punted since I joined this forum. Due to number of reasons. You keep spitting the dummy out pal.

I think the site rules allow a review under your circumstances. You'd arranged a meeting and attended only to find the girl wasn't "as advertised". This would reasonably be reportable to the membership via a review.  :hi:

Offline sideshow22

I get the guilt thing as well, walked away a couple of times.  But this was years and years ago.  Been lucky since.
I use the wallet excuse, mainly because I never go in with it, so not technically lying.  Been a few I wish I had walked.

Offline FBman78

I get the guilt thing as well, walked away a couple of times.  But this was years and years ago.  Been lucky since.
I use the wallet excuse, mainly because I never go in with it, so not technically lying.  Been a few I wish I had walked.

Do review a couple then

Offline Clattypats

Is there any advance on your eight "mini reviews", if you can call it that, from 4 years ago?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27892.msg395528#msg395528

Seems you have been punting for near on 14 years now....You must have some reviews up your sleeve!!! ...Or are you just happy Leeching off everyone else's... :rolleyes: :dash: