Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Jenny - WGC  (Read 872 times)

27 review(s) for Girlfriend Jenny (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline Billy the kid

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Hi all
Jenny is well reviewed on here already so doesn't require too much more detail from me - however seen a few times and rightly need to add my review - so this is based upon my most recent.

Without getting too fluffy - she is a top 3 all time for me and has held that position across a few visits.(The others have also been reviewed)
Comms very straightforward - initial bookings through A/W - more recently just through text which makes things a little easier. I tend to be pretty organised so booked a couple of weeks in advance.

Parking is straight forward during the day - generally spaces on the road outside if you are comfy with that. Evenings are harder and I have been a street or two away but only a brief walk.

Residential area - block of apartments - Jenny is quite particular about texting from the car to get the all clear from neighbours etc and asks for you to be quiet on your way up. No issues from me there.

Flat is very nice, very clean and modern with a very good bathroom and at the higher end of many WG locations IMO

On my last visit went for pretty exclusively oral, tons of FK, foreplay, OWO (very good) not deep throat / gagging - but not requested - not sure if available or not. RO, 69 etc

On previous visits protected sex in multiple positions.

Jenny loves attention to her body as well and I would suggest is very sensitive to it (or an extremely good actress) but I've always considered it to be a pretty natural response. Lots of eye contact and some giggles along the way.

She is pretty short but often wears high shoes initially. Fit little bod - not amazingly toned and not a skinny waif - great chest and womanly body. Not sure how else to describe and I'm rubbish on sizes - maybe 10? Cute as a bunny IMO.

That's it from me - any questions feel free.
£120 for an hour and a very good GFE.
We have overrun on several occasions and whilst I wouldn't ever take that for granted - there is no hint of clock watching.

Billy
 :hi: