Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selena in Croydon  (Read 887 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5472380) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline thecat250

External Link/Members Only

Decided to pay Selena a visit after a report by TomatoSauce&Waffles, thanks for the review!

Communications
Mainly by text, she asked me to call her 20 minutes prior to coming.

Terrace housing just outside main Croydon centre on a fairly busy road towards Selhurst. Outside surrounding area looked pretty rundown (as you might expect around these parts of South London) but inside has been recently redecorated, modern, clean and very tidy.

SELENA
Told me she is 21 Romanian and only recently arrived in the UK. Petite maybe 5ft4, slim body size 8, lovely pair of firm tits and quite a lovely round arse. Some small tattoos, her pictures are accurate. For me facially she is very attractive, looks a bit younger in person than her photos but then again wasn't wearing as much make-up which didn't bother me, still gorgeous nonetheless
Very friendly, fresh, smiley and talks with a slight pitchy girly voice. Good English

Selena greeted me carefully hidden behind the front door (which opens directly on to the pavement!) wearing only tiny pink undies and a tight white vest, showing off her great figure. I was instantly hard following her up the stair, knowing I was soon going to be plugging this beauty.
Paid £60 for 30 minutes, started with a bit of mutual groping as we stripped and some very light kissing on the lips. Moved to the bed where she provided some enthusiastic oral which was deep at times, not much variation to be honest (no shaft nor ball licking) so guess there's room for improvement here, asked for 69 where she readily maneuvered into position so I could have a go at her lovely clean shaven snatch. She flinched a bit when my fingers came close so I didn't pursue any fingering.

Switched to CG which was awesome watching her nubile young body bouncing up and down with hands roaming over all the place, after a while asked her to swivel around for some reverse CG so I could get a better view of my cock sliding in and out 'sure, no problem', I couldn't resist a few spanks on her arse cheeks which she took well with a soft moan (the good ones). Moved to doggy while facing the mirror on the door, a few wanton glances at me whilst I pounded away but otherwise primarily kept her head buried into the bed.

Finally flipped her over for some missionary as I was coming close to my conclusion, asked if I could finish on her tits but this was a no-go, so carried on till I filled the dom to a satisfying end.
All-in-all a good punt for me and as the other review says quite vanilla, extras may be available but, golden rule, probably best to agree beforehand always hate mid-punt negotiations.     

I was out the house just under 30 mins.

Positives
- Gorgeous fit young girl
- Compliant taking good direction
- Good attitude, friendly
- Not rushed

Neutral
- Dark hot room, but fan switched on mid punt which helped a bit 

Negatives
- No DFK
- No COB (possibly no cum anyway other than condom!)

She works with External Link/Members Only who I briefly met and said hello as I was leaving.

Would I return: Yes, very likely
Recommended: Could do a lot worse for the area, so yes if close by, I know South London is a PITA to get to for many.

Hidden Image/Members Only