Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess at Ego Massage, MK  (Read 2175 times)

Offline Rajsen

Jess was my first visit to Ego Massage about 4 or 5 months ago.

Same location that has been mentioned on here loads of times. Although I remember the room I was in was pretty small.

Jess
External Link/Members Only

When I saw Jess I thought wow. She is very attractive and you can immediately tell she has a great pair or breasts, totally natural as well.
Her photos on the website are definitely touched up as she has a noticeably bigger ass than they make out, as I found out when she undressed. Still, I had no issues with her.

The Massage
One hour body-to-body at £85. I tried to give her the fee prior to starting the massage, but Jess was happy to sort it out afterwards.

At the start of the massage Jess and I had a brief conversation, mostly about her home town, but after that she was very quiet for the remainder. I think I would have preferred a bit more chit-chat, but then I’m hardly a great conversationalist myself.
The massage itself was spot on, medium pressure and very relaxing. It wouldn’t do anything for a back ache or any other injury, but that’s not really what I went there for. And the view of Jess from those well placed mirrors is fabulous.
On my front, there were plenty of reach-unders and I found myself lifting my hips slightly so she could have better access. No CC swipes.
Onto my back and it was much of the same, albeit slowly working her way towards my cock. I asked if I could touch her, and she said it was Ok. I’m guessing that the girls at Ego don’t actively encourage touching, but are OK with it if you ask. I even got to suck on her nipples while she was at the head of the table and leaning over me.
Finally, it was time for the HE, which was was expertly delivered and unrushed.

Conclusion
I’d definitely recommend Jess if you are planning a trip to Ego. And I’ll definitely see her again...after seeing Rachael that is.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 07:41:48 am by Rajsen »

Offline TonyD

good review, for me Jess has the finest natural jugs out there, her reach unders are also the best (the more visits the greater the touch..)
think you will also find if you get to know her c/c swipes and even a prostate probe are no problem. She seems to adapt without any set routine that some of the ladies feel necessary   :cool:

Offline Rajsen

good review, for me Jess has the finest natural jugs out there, her reach unders are also the best (the more visits the greater the touch..)
think you will also find if you get to know her c/c swipes and even a prostate probe are no problem. She seems to adapt without any set routine that some of the ladies feel necessary   :cool:

Agree about Jess’ natural breasts. Perhaps I need to see her a few more times to get anything more than I received on my first visit.
The problem is that I want to go back to see Poppy and also visit Rachael and Josie.

Offline TonyD

Agree about Jess’ natural breasts. Perhaps I need to see her a few more times to get anything more than I received on my first visit.
The problem is that I want to go back to see Poppy and also visit Rachael and Josie.

noticed you was in the broom cupboard - no windows ffs,as well....the worse room in the joint sadly, if Jess did good there then you will enjoy more in bigger rooms..and she will take direction to how you like it  :hi:  well worth exploring the others though  :hi:

Offline fudi_maar

Aaaaahhhh....Jess. She used to work at LMP and The Phoenix Club, and I've had the pleasure many a times with this lovely lady. She has great natural tits, a fine curvy ass, which is a delight in doggy-style and has a pleasant Baltic manner about her. One particular time at LMP, she was lying by my side, with her juicy tit in my mouth, whilst I was getting a BJ from another girl called Nicole (chunky massive-titted regular at LMP), and it was just pure bliss..... Of course, Jayda used to work there too.....those were the glory days of LMP.
Shame that these girls have left......great memories....or should I say.... mammories....

Offline TonyD

Aaaaahhhh....Jess. She used to work at LMP and The Phoenix Club, and I've had the pleasure many a times with this lovely lady. She has great natural tits, a fine curvy ass, which is a delight in doggy-style and has a pleasant Baltic manner about her. One particular time at LMP, she was lying by my side, with her juicy tit in my mouth, whilst I was getting a BJ from another girl called Nicole (chunky massive-titted regular at LMP), and it was just pure bliss..... Of course, Jayda used to work there too.....those were the glory days of LMP.
Shame that these girls have left......great memories....or should I say.... mammories....

now I'm jealous....hope you got to ride the arse off her!!  :drinks:

Offline Brazil1010

thinking of going to ego next week, not sure whether to go for Jayda or Jamie?
Banned reason: 7 years thanks for all the reviews, you will be missed by all, not!!
Banned by: Iloveoral