Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JessicaXBabyX - Manchester, Deansgate  (Read 2948 times)

28 review(s) for JessicaXBabyX (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline praetor

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: This is where my review begins and ends, because it was shit.

After agreeing to a time, she essentially went MIA and didn't reply text or calls. The one call I got through was at the specified time, and she immediately spouted off about being busy and unable to talk right now. Well, if you're busy, why the fuck did you agree to this booking at this time? Or at least give me fair warning and indicate when you'll next be available.

But no. Instead, I just waited for another 20min and saw all my comms ignored before giving up. Massive waste of time. Thank god the weather's decent.

jessicaxbabyxaw

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: This is where my review begins and ends, because it was shit.

After agreeing to a time, she essentially went MIA and didn't reply text or calls. The one call I got through was at the specified time, and she immediately spouted off about being busy and unable to talk right now. Well, if you're busy, why the fuck did you agree to this booking at this time? Or at least give me fair warning and indicate when you'll next be available.

But no. Instead, I just waited for another 20min and saw all my comms ignored before giving up. Massive waste of time. Thank god the weather's decent.

upon being informed of this review i feel it necessary to argue this. i do recall our conversation - short comms of arranging a possible meet. however i became busy to which i never senf you my postcode and never agreed the booking was booked as we hadnt completed our discussion regarding thus befofe i became busy. so this i believe is quite unfair given you wasnt at my place as i never offered my postcode as i couldnt complete the booking with you. sorry you felt this way however in all fairness i did nothing wrong so this is unfair. no booking completed, no postcode offered. feel free to complete a booking with me at some point to rectify this. jessica x

Online lewisjones23

who informed you of the review?

jessicaxbabyxaw

a client of mine. i have been aware of my feedback on here for a while however i felt this necessary to reply to
i dont divulge information on any of my clients as thats not what im here to do. im simply stating that this booking was mot completed and agreed to so unfair on the negative review!

Offline Blackpool Rock

I can't see any reason whatsoever why a girl would call a guy at the booking time unless a booking had previously been agreed to  :unknown:

Sounds to me that a time was agreed to and the girl either didn't complete the comms due to being disorganised or forgot or possibly had a better offed on the morning from a regular or longer booking.

Justified Negative in my book and given the shit posted by her above looks like one to avoid  :thumbsdown:

Now if she had come on here saying yeah I fucked up my comms and didn't provide a postcode etc then found myself double booked and i'm really sorry for letting you down, please book again and i'll make it up to you with a £20 discount then she would have looked good

Offline NigelF

I can't see any reason whatsoever why a girl would call a guy at the booking time unless a booking had previously been agreed to  :unknown:

Sounds to me that a time was agreed to and the girl either didn't complete the comms due to being disorganised or forgot or possibly had a better offed on the morning from a regular or longer booking.

Justified Negative in my book and given the shit posted by her above looks like one to avoid  :thumbsdown:

Now if she had come on here saying yeah I fucked up my comms and didn't provide a postcode etc then found myself double booked and i'm really sorry for letting you down, please book again and i'll make it up to you with a £20 discount then she would have looked good

She didn't call him, he called her (repeatedly, it's just that the only time he got through is when they were due to meet). Regardless, if she felt nothing had been agreed and they hadn't "completed their conversation" then that's her fault for cutting it short and also giving the punter the wrong impression.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 03:32:21 pm by NigelF »

Offline Blackpool Rock

She didn't call him, he called her (repeatedly, it's just that the only time he got through is when they were due to meet). Regardless, if she felt nothing had been agreed and they hadn't "completed their conversation" then that's her fault for cutting it short and also giving the punter the wrong impression.
Have re-read the thread and it's a bit unclear as to what the comms were to arrange the booking ie AW e-mail; text or call etc
They obviously did speak at the booking time (whether this booking was agreed to or not) but again it's not specified who called who though i'd agree the likelihood is that he called her therefore some of my previous post is irrelevant.
I'm not sure why he would call her though at the booking time if he had no idea of her postcode or whereabouts as i'd assume the booking was off, additionally i'm not sure what the next 20 minutes waiting is all about.

Would be good to get some clarification so that we have a balanced view of events, ultimately if no booking was agreed then there shouldn't be a review however if it was agreed and simply no postcode was provided then a review is justified

Offline NigelF

Have re-read the thread and it's a bit unclear as to what the comms were to arrange the booking ie AW e-mail; text or call etc
They obviously did speak at the booking time (whether this booking was agreed to or not) but again it's not specified who called who though i'd agree the likelihood is that he called her therefore some of my previous post is irrelevant.
I'm not sure why he would call her though at the booking time if he had no idea of her postcode or whereabouts as i'd assume the booking was off, additionally i'm not sure what the next 20 minutes waiting is all about.

Would be good to get some clarification so that we have a balanced view of events, ultimately if no booking was agreed then there shouldn't be a review however if it was agreed and simply no postcode was provided then a review is justified

Yes, I agree. When I said it was her fault for cutting the conversation short, that applies to every method of communication but particularly if it was on the phone.

jessicaxbabyxaw

Yes, I agree. When I said it was her fault for cutting the conversation short, that applies to every method of communication but particularly if it was on the phone.

i do agree with what you are saying in regards to replying-however i dont agree that i deserve this feedback as comms are cut short by clients a lot and i never say anything against them as this happens a lot, i assumed hd would take another route. i didnt once agree to the booking.
so maybe were both in the wrong. i just dont feel this justified as if i had sent my postcode then my bad- ive never left someone wsiting around as thats not how i work
i jjst wanted to put my point across that the booking was not complete so i did not feel this necessary

sorry for the inconvenience to the gent above who left tnis feedback as i mentioned in the first comment feel feee to contact me again to rectify this
as for the discount mention- if i had offered my postcode and left him waiting that would have been the  ase, however it was a incomplete discussion, so i dont believe tjis necessary

jessicaxbabyxaw

all the bookkng was via text. and the calls were not answered after as i was with j someone
im. not sure where he was waiting as i didnt give him my postcode. usually when ghe comms are cut short, the client realises and takes another route! i also didnt finish asking inf my typical questions and info needed which is something ing i do before all bookings. again apologies for this- i would happily recitify this if he wanted. i just wanted to have my say on this
jessica x

Offline yorkieyorkie

Pics look HOT but then read FAQ and the no kissing amongst other things and I think I’ll pass.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'm thinking we need the OP to clarify what comms were initially had to try and arrange the booking and whether it was actually agreed for a date / time etc or whether it was a more vague enquiry about times / availability but not specifically agreed / confirmed etc

Online Moby Dick

Pics look HOT but then read FAQ and the no kissing amongst other things and I think I’ll pass.

+1
30min strap on =£20, 1hour =£10. Bargain :scare:

jessicaxbabyxaw

sorry babe i would prefer not to do this as me pulling my face or not engaging properly wojld be wrong to do! i do what i enjoy so. you can too :)

Offline OakTree

Here’s a clue.

Why do you constantly share her internet connection?
I dont- I dont think  :unknown:
Im on my laptop mate, running from my own internet at home?

Offline westeros

I always find it funny when people tell WGs about reviews or they brandish their UKP membership to get discounts. The whole point of this place IMO is for honest, impartial feedback.
Once we start telling people about reviews or trying to give positive reviews in return for better service in future, we become like the reviewers on AW. Wouldn't want that now would we?

Offline westeros

That said. Still fancy booking Jessica purely on her pictures.  She looks seriously FAF.
Kissing isn't always a deal breaker for me. Attitude and courtesy is