Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - Aldgate East London E1  (Read 2055 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline doc friend

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - Excellent - 3/4 text messages to confirm day and time -

Agreed outfit - External Link/Members Only

Location - A short 6/7 minutes walk from Aldgate East station station - A nice & very clean flat, bathroom fully loaded and bedroom perfect with large bed

The Girl - She has over 128 positive reviews so everyone knows she is a top WG in London - Asked for the school head girl outfit and she did not disappoint

With her LB heels she looked amazing in her short tartan skirt and underneath expensive white string bra & small knickers with suspenders 

Full on DFK after a quick shower then onto wet OWO for the next 20 minutes in between RO as well as non stop sucking my cock. 

Next 20 minutes sex protected in several positions and then 3 days of cum all over her tits - clean up small chat more kissing and tried a quick 2nd round but cock was completely shattered - Left after 5/10 minutes over time - No Clock watching - Kiss bye on door - 1 hour at £140.

Will I see again ? YES IMO so far she is the perfect Fck -

Offline doc friend

Thanks for the pics -

She had this on underneath her tartan skirt & white shirt

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online dubhcarr

glad you enjoyed OP........cant get past her arrogant stance re punters...........my hard earned stays put...... :bomb: