Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yours_khloe - Warren Street  (Read 4287 times)

26 review(s) for Yours_Khloe (15 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

11reg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not done a review in a while. I had decided to TOFTT as she had appeared in a question around large labia! There were some photos of her but nothing that would give anything away and no reviews. I decided to chance it and was pleasantly surprised. I think the photos are of her and her latest one on profile with lollipop is her.

It was £100 for the hour and I found out she charges extra £20 for CIM when I was in "full flow". She told me nicely that it was extra and I declined but it didn't disappoint despite being on the verge! She has a firm tight bum and small breasts but pert. She is pretty without being gorgeous and just very friendly and easy going. Having seen the profile pics I wanted to sample her pussy. I wouldn't say she has large lips but there are some there to flick and suck on if you get my drift. She got quite into the RO, which I also enjoy, and I think I made her cum. She repaid the favour and really was quite good with lots of spit and no hands. I didn't want to cum to quick so decided to try and get her going again with her sitting on my face. Delicious and deed was done. I came on her tits after a sloppy BJ and we rested and chatted whilst i was in recovery mode. I wanted more RO so i went down again which she was keen for me to do and kept going until her shuddering started. Not sure whether i made her come three times really or at all to be honest but certainly she showed it well by being "light headed and very flushed!!

Certainly need to have a go at her, so doggy it was and finished with a hand job again over her breasts. Had a quick shower as it was hot and off I went on around an hour. She was worth a sample and I think works with Unique_Monica in the same flat. There is lots of choice so not sure if I would return but I thought good value and nice girl with good attitude.

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for reviewing - looks like a good find for central punts  :hi:
Few Qs, pls...
 - how was her kissing
 - toned body/ slight podge stomach/ or...
 - definitely a non-smoker?

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the review OP, I had her down for a TOFTT this week, you beat me to it.  :thumbsup:

Along with the questions above, how would your rate her facially ?

Also do you reckon she is 22 as the profile states ?

Stortford

120 now facially is she a 7 love petite  poles.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the TOFTT  :drinks:

Shame she's bumped her rate to 120, won't bother if she's charging extras on top of that.   :wackogirl:

11reg

Stortford is about right I would say with 7. The photos are quite accurate in terms of body. Didn't get any hint of smoking. Her kissing was light with a little bit of tongue but defo not DFK.

Online tantraman

Thanks for the TOFTT, OP :hi:

It appears that Khloe is from the UNIQUE_MONICA stable of good Polish service. It's a shame about the price hike to £120/hr since your meeting with her, but I think she's still worth adding to my HL.

:drinks:

Offline Parking

Yes I remember that couch with UNIQUE_MONICA :D

Khloe's body looks smooth with her youth, onto the HL  :thumbsup: but at the moment my new regular is keeping me occupied :angelgirl: though I will find a chance!

Offline Jemdog

Banned reason: Moron
Banned by: Head1

Offline Klaxon22

Out of curiosity, does Khloe have an oriental looking tattoo on the front of her upper left thigh? Just wondering if it was the same girl I punted a couple of years back who used to share a flat with another Polish girl calling herself Veronica.

Offline mailspeter

Yes she does, not sure oriental but its a face  ;) and arm fully tatooed