Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Renee Hot Thai  (Read 870 times)

1 review(s) for Ranee Hot Thai  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code

Half hour session booked at short notice. Broken English, but I was on a main road, so it initially was hard to hear.

Booked on the phone no texts and not through AW, it was early ish (11am) in the morning and she was clearly not busy. Road in Cheltenham given straight away, I was literally 500 yards away. Parked up and called again and house number provided. On road parking 2 hours free, so no problems.

Knocked on the door and a short girl answered, quite pretty but not the girl in the advert. It didn’t matter to me as she was attractive. Paperwork sorted whilst in a small room with a single bed. She left to stashed the cash and I undressed. The house smelt of orientalist food, a bit fishy. I’m not keen on that smell.

Down to business, I was given a really nice massage and plenty of teasing, really worked on my back shoulders and legs. I was so relaxed I’d forgotten about checking for the time. After a fair while she asked me to turn over and she gave me a fantastic oily wank. Lots of ball cupping and within minutes I had a great cum.

She cleaned me up but no offer of a shower to wash off the oil on my body, to be fair she had done a good job massaging it into my body.

No touching and she kept her top on all the time

I would go back as I thought it was reasonably priced and the location was nice and descrete.