Author Topic: Sex Maniac Carrie - Harrow  (Read 2086 times)


6 review(s) for RÉKA hottest lover (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline brownmanDan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £50 for 30mins

Comms: straight forward. Called and spoke to maid. She sent address.
On arrival she gave flat number

Location: very easy to get to.
Seemed very safe, residential area with parking
Flat was nice and clean well with relatively modern bathroom

Appearance: Read a few reviews on her saying she has a belly but imo it’s only slight. Tbh I feel it adds to the milf appeal. Her body is curvy in all the right places.
Her real asset is her ass... true pawg
Hygiene was all good.

Service:  exchanged paper work. 
For the 1st time I saw a money scanner to check legitimacy of notes in a WG place.
Once that was sorted it went straight into dfk. It didn’t take a genius to figure I was attracted to her and she seemed in the mood to. After a about 10mins we ended up on the bed and the owo was excellent. She even deepthroated. I was so caught up in i even gave her RO in 69.
Onto cowgirl and the dfk continued, 5 mins left of the 30 so I had to get her into doggy.
What a sight it was hitting That from behind.
I shot my load and in true GFE she whipped the condom off cleaned the shaft with a wipe and proceeded to owo.
We had exceeded the 30mins by quite sometime but she wasn’t rushing.

Overall... really great VFM
She’s a passionate lover
The only downer is her English is virtually nonexistent

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25

Appearance: Read a few reviews on her saying she has a belly but imo it’s only slight. Tbh I feel it adds to the milf appeal. Her body is curvy in all the right places.
Her real asset is her ass... true pawg


Cheers and for the above information, would you like to place her as an entrant into the Bubble Butt thread?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac


Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed she is a good fkk and very pleasing disposition..........

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed she is a good fkk and very pleasing disposition..........

Exactly , she is my go to girl at the house of fun. Thanks for the review OP

Offline brownmanDan

Cheers and for the above information, would you like to place her as an entrant into the Bubble Butt thread?

Yeh she’s worthy of it imo

Offline brownmanDan



Nice work Sinz
I think she’s just come back from holiday because she had a great tan