Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do you go for?  (Read 484 times)

Offline Formicahunt

This is a bit of a carry over from a conversation on the East Mids reviews. I've been punting for quite a few years now, started with a Brixton street girl, few walk ups, lots of parlours, AW Indies, even out of the paper for old school charm. Now I pretty much use VS largely because I want spur of the moment, quick and without much intimacy. Only ever seen a few girls twice and more because of availability rather than choice. I've got a great wife but even though we have regular sex it's always got to be full on, put your back into it, mutually satisfying. VS allows me to fuck a range of women under 30 where I can get away, blow my beans and walk on.

Since joining UKP I see that for a lot of men punting can replace a full-time relationship, make up for something missing at home, or even to provide a supply of type. Then there are people like me who just want to splosh and go.

I suppose my point is we all have different things we want out of punting and UKP is supportive in finding like minds, takes some of the 'why am I doing this?' away.

Offline Formicahunt

And sometimes if it's right a bit of bait and switch adds to the excitement, you can always walk away from a VS meet with no guilt.

Offline Rockhead

Interesting point about the wanting to avoid the pressures of providing mutual satisfaction and using punting as an opportunity to simply get your kicks. After all, we're paying for it so should be entitled to be the centre of attention, assuming that's what we want.

I have only ever used AW so cannot comment on VS, but I am familiar with the above as a guiding principle! My problem - if indeed it is a problem - is that while I quite enjoy licking pussy it doesn't turn me on exactly, and because it takes bloody ages I lose my mojo, and quite often can't get it back. In an ideal world, I'd love it to be nearly all about me until I've cum and THEN make it all about her.

Offline Bogof60

Interesting point about the wanting to avoid the pressures of providing mutual satisfaction and using punting as an opportunity to simply get your kicks. After all, we're paying for it so should be entitled to be the centre of attention, assuming that's what we want.

I have only ever used AW so cannot comment on VS, but I am familiar with the above as a guiding principle! My problem - if indeed it is a problem - is that while I quite enjoy licking pussy it doesn't turn me on exactly, and because it takes bloody ages I lose my mojo, and quite often can't get it back. In an ideal world, I'd love it to be nearly all about me until I've cum and THEN make it all about her.

Yes This.
In a really passionate GFE I do like to lick the pussy but I must say that if it is anything but passionate then It will all be about me.
Selfish Yes but I am the one paying.
I have seen an absolute peach of a woman twice now ( yes she is reviewed) and still not had a close up view of her pussy.
She gives fantastic OWO and then fucks me to a standstill on top
Then afterwards snuggles in and chats away and lets me play with her bits.
I know I could go down on her afterwards but I am quite programmed inwardly to go down on her before I fuck her as a prelude to the main event.
Hangover from Civvie sex I suppose when mutual satisfaction is where I want to be.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac