Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductions in hull  (Read 7428 times)

Jvosta

Hull anlaby. Has anyone tried this place? Was interested to try but faces blurred on their website, and doesn't seem to be any FRs ....

Cheers guys

Roland D Hay

No, but now that it's the City of Culture I'll be high tailing it over there. Assuming of course that 'culture' refers to entertainment and arts as opposed to some nasty outbreak of yeast vaginitis in the local prossie community. It's Hull so I've yet to be convinced.

Offline munterhunter

No, but now that it's the City of Culture I'll be high tailing it over there. Assuming of course that 'culture' refers to entertainment and arts as opposed to some nasty outbreak of yeast vaginitis in the local prossie community. It's Hull so I've yet to be convinced.

Yeast Vaginitis....I think you've just explained why I got the raging shits after 4 pints of bitter in wetherspoons in Hull!!

Nokia10

This place just opened, or just refurbished?

Someone mentioned that a new place opened in HUll recently but didnt know name.. anyone know??

Nokia10

This place just opened, or just refurbished?

Someone mentioned that a new place opened in HUll recently but didnt know name.. anyone know??

Also do they also own Katie's Moulin Rouge in Doncaster ??? There appears to be the same girls work at both places...!!??

Offline jake_6969

It's the old Executive Suite taken over by Katies from Donny, some of the girls "commute" from one to the other, this has meant the prices have gone up from £80 an hour to £110 an hour. Popped in a while ago and Chantelle Lee works there occasionally but I saw Sarah, seen her a few times and never been let down.

Worth a go, the best parlour in Hull but a bit more £££ than Discretion.

cantgetenuf

I went in late summer and got a surprise at the name change and price hike but late at night when you are in need you dont think too much about the 30 increase! Sarah has always been good but was busy and I saw another girl who was brilliant. Sadly she has now left but works for herself now in Doncaster. I was a fan of Ruby but she no longer works ( unless you know different ) but think I would rather see another 'old' girl Sasha ( Maria ) at her flat in Anlaby Road for 80

galinsoga

Started my UK punting in Executive Suite - Gawd knows how many years ago.  10 years probably, and Ruby was the first or second one I saw.

Galli

cantgetenuf

Started my UK punting in Executive Suite - Gawd knows how many years ago.  10 years probably, and Ruby was the first or second one I saw.

Galli
Yes, if anyone knows of her whereabouts please tell.
I did hear a romour that she may be back working.
If she is can I be first in the queue!

Jvosta

quite like the look of Shyne, doesn't seem to be working much now. anyone seen her?

Jvosta

Nokia10

Went on Thursday. Nice place - good decor and clean. Good choice of girls.

The website needs updating a bit with a few better pics... doesnt do the girls justice.

Offline weewilly

Does anyone have any updated info on this place? What are the girls like, who are the picks? What about services, is owo included in your 110? Is there a price to cum again? Etc etc

Offline hullad

Never been

Heard some good reports and the parlour do post on the Hull forum for adults

Offline Slimjim75

Ruby works in moulin rouge at kirk Sandall now , only on a sun I think have seen her a few times recently🖒🖒

Offline ordinarybloke

Ruby and Sarah ex Seductions Hull are both now at CA Hull

Offline donnybob

Galli
Ruby was incredible, she hooked me into using parlours, then as a treat for myself on my 50th I had a mff with Ruby and ( can't remember lol )
Never done it since but if ruby was back lol

Offline donnybob

Ruby works in moulin rouge at kirk Sandall now , only on a sun I think have seen her a few times recently🖒🖒

Really?? that is very convenient for me, just looked not the same ruby the ruby at Moulin is in her 20s, the ruby I knew in Hull was late 30s early 40s almost 13 years ago
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 12:24:42 pm by donnybob »

Online hornypunter

As ordinarybloke says both Sarah and Ruby are at Chrissys Angels.Though Donnybob saying Ruby was early forties 13 years ago,may not go down well as that would now make her mid fifties.

Offline Slimjim75

Oh right I see I must have the wrong one ,, but ruby at moulin rouge in doncaster is well worth a visit 😉

Offline tigerone

Sarah is now at CA in Hull. She offers a new 30 min.  massage with HE, at £40. I have sampled !! - Excellent.